News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Top Hacks 2014: Now only 11 months late!

Started by Vismund Cygnus, November 08, 2015, 10:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vismund Cygnus

A long time ago, there was a year called 2014 in which hacks were released. We had nominations for which of these hacks were the best, and immediately we forgot about it all.
Luckily, I remembered today, and decided to collect the results of said nominations and narrow it down to three choices per category.
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE HACKS OF 2014 HERE!
You'll require a Google account to try and limit people attempting to vote multiple times; however assuming you use Youtube this shouldn't be a problem. Voting ends at the end of this month, and maybe we'll find out exactly who made the best hacks of last year before it becomes the year before last!

X-tradyte

My votes need no reason.

Escape 2 takes my votes for best overall, and best difficulty
SMConflict for best quick play.
Project Base for the best everything else (I forget the name of the best ofs)
And of course jailsonmendes for worst hacks lol (was thinking of picking SLC as a joke)

Vismund Cygnus

Yo errybody it's your last chance to vote for the best of the best! Get to it!

Quietus

The voting link seems to just take me to the Google sign-in page.

MetroidMst

Quote58

"Which hack did you believe was the overall best of 2015?"
Might want to fix that

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: Quietus on November 30, 2015, 09:30:40 PM
The voting link seems to just take me to the Google sign-in page.

Quote from: Vismund Cygnus on November 08, 2015, 10:50:32 PM
You'll require a Google account to try and limit people attempting to vote multiple times

Basically Google Forms doesn't track IPs so you could easily vote multiple times from the same device; requiring a login at least means you can only vote once per account.