News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Lost World

Started by TROM, October 19, 2015, 07:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROM

OK.....But I don't understand.....I do new graphics, new enemies, backgrounds  all are pretty good no???  and the gun that appear across block at ONE point in the game......THAT HORRIBLE......WHAAAAAAAA

Tell me what's your problem.....You are not objective at all!!!...

ALL the rest of the game (the major part of it) is polished NO???

begrimed

TROM, custom everything doesn't automatically mean good hack.

And also, those pics that Dynasty took the time to post for you are not small and insignificant details. They are legit tiling errors. They legit detract from the objective quality of your hack, because they were not intended to be tiled that way.

TROM

OK.....You're all against me......I apologize.
...HA HA.... shall fix those horrible things...But honesty, you can also tell me not only what's wrong....OK

begrimed

It feels more like you're against everyone else, with how hostile your responses have been. No need to fake-apologize, just quit trying to influence the kind of feedback that people give your hack. That shit is weird.

If your shit is good, people will like your shit, and tell you why they like your shit. They will also tell you what's wrong with your shit so you can fix your shit, because they care about your shit. So fix your shit if you give a shit.

RealRed

Quote from: TROM on December 16, 2015, 02:54:04 AM
OK.....But I don't understand.....I do new graphics, new enemies, backgrounds  all are pretty good no???  and the gun that appear across block at ONE point in the game......THAT HORRIBLE......WHAAAAAAAA
Try Lego Star Wars II for the Nintendo DS. It also has brand new graphics, textures, levels, everything! A New engine made just for it! Wow!
The game, however, is actually horribly unfinished and full of glitches. That makes it horrible.

I congratulate you for your dedicated work, but you fall short if you can't repair blindingly obvious graphical & tiling errors. If you stop being stubborn and fix errors as they come up, those errors won't exist, so people won't complain about them. That way people will get straight to enjoying your hack instead!

Steel Sparkle

I could use some more help please.
[spoiler]So far i have Ice,Blast,Charge,Thermo Suit,Bombs,Morph ball,Spring ball,Hi jump and speed booster and the first row of tanks along with 2 reserve. Where do i need to head next? I stumbled upon Draygon and it is apparent that i can't take him yet.[/spoiler]

TROM

I think (due to the items you get), that you must find the next suit..for using the speed booster underwater...Take a look on the map.... dark forest  -water cave-

Steel Sparkle

Quote from: TROM on December 16, 2015, 01:52:35 PM
I think (due to the items you get), that you must find the next suit..for using the speed booster underwater...Take a look on the map.... dark forest  -water cave-
Alright thanks.
EDIT!
I found it!

elol

donde esta el primer super misil

Steel Sparkle

Quote from: elol on December 23, 2015, 05:23:23 PM

[spoiler]Tienes que matar Draygon en el pantano Hilly y una puerta se abrirá en esa zona y se puede recoger el súper misil. Pero asegúrese de que tiene el Hydro Armor[/spoiler]

elol

:lol:
muchas gracias steel sparkle :!:

estoy atascado no se como abrir esta puerta antes de llegar a draygon

tengo equipado el charge ,ice,blast,thermo,hydro,bomb springball,hi jump boots y speed booster me falta algo mas?  :pwuh:

Mettyk25jigsaw

Quote from: Steel Sparkle on December 23, 2015, 07:21:19 PM
Quote from: elol on December 23, 2015, 05:23:23 PM

[spoiler]Tienes que matar Draygon en el pantano Hilly y una puerta se abrirá en esa zona y se puede recoger el súper misil. Pero asegúrese de que tiene el Hydro Armor[/spoiler]

Quelle langue est ca? Parce que'il n'est pas francais ou d'anglais... :grin: (What Language is that?, cause it's not French or English)

Edit: Had a closer look, it's Spanish, cause I know what Muchas gracias is... :^_^:

Quietus

If I'm ever unsure, I usually just copy / paste the text into Google translate with its auto-detect setting on. It's usually right. :^_^:

Steel Sparkle

Quote from: elol on December 24, 2015, 10:20:23 AM
:lol:
muchas gracias steel sparkle :!:

estoy atascado no se como abrir esta puerta antes de llegar a draygon

tengo equipado el charge ,ice,blast,thermo,hydro,bomb springball,hi jump boots y speed booster me falta algo mas?  :pwuh:
Lo siento por la respuesta tardía . Sí que debe estar bien con lo que tienes . Él en realidad tiene menos salud así que buena suerte !
Lamentablemente esto es por lo que he conseguido lo que está por su cuenta después de esto.

Dark-SA-X

Tron I like their graphics title screen.
However the fonts are too bunched up together.

Open yy-chr then another yy-chr with graphics of the original title screen.
Note the chart position " Metroid " graphic slide the usual mission to that position in the original.
Also the white tile around their sources is ruining his title.
Change to black or gray.

I saw your new title screen graphics but the first ones suit your hack much better try to realign them up.

TROM

I don't understand you're talking about ???

You talk about MY title screen ? on "lost world"?

Voltekka

Help, I have charge ,ice,blast,thermo,bomb springball,hi jump boots. What item should get now and where can I find it?

Sorry for my inglish, si very bad.

TROM

go find the P.bombs with the ice beam....

Voltekka

And I got the Power Bomb and the x-ray, I forgot to list these items.

TROM

So.... if you've got the X-ray, you also possess the grapple....Many areas must be explored with that now.... and you may pick up the speed booster man !

Voltekka

Oks... What could you tell me which zone should seek the Speed Boost?

TROM

ha ha.....  See man, take a look on a hot-cold zone!

Voltekka

Thank you very much, and I got the speed boost.

Voltekka

And just missing me the Screw Attack and Plasma Beam where could find them?
I also found a mini door, as that is after Kraid room, that can crusar using the speed boost, but the others I found are in areas where there is room to accelerate.

elol

como se desactivan los interruptores por que hay uno que me marca en mountains b y otro en otro lugar b y no se como abrir esa puerta brillante