News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

How do you hack?

Started by personitis, November 27, 2009, 12:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroshi Mishima

I'd point out that I don't go into the chatroom mainly because I don't like crowded chatrooms. I feel it becomes too crazy/chaotic trying to carry on a conversation while others are having their own. I tend to stick to the SR388 room where Silver, GF_Kennon, and Green-Kirby are known to hang out. I'm more comfortable there as I know most of the people in there and if I ask a question I won't have half of the chatroom answer at once. <_>;

Zhs2

Quote from: Hiroshi Mishima on December 23, 2009, 01:29:56 AM
I'd point out that I don't go into the chatroom mainly because I don't like crowded chatrooms. I feel it becomes too crazy/chaotic trying to carry on a conversation while others are having their own.
Queries (or Private Messages, as y'all nubs call 'em) are best :)

Sad that you won't come hang out in a 24 person channel, but to each his own I guess. I know there are channels on some networks where there's over hundreds of people in one place... *shudders*

squishy_ichigo

of which about 5-6 people don't ever say anything... damn lurkers...

ON TOPIC: I really can't say anything about your document methods MM... I have dozens of personal use unorganized documents I've quickly written. v.v;

Hiroshi Mishima

Off topic: I just realized what your avatar/sig were of, Red, and they're awesome.

On topic: I think if I can become more confident in myself work with SMILE, like maybe get more than the same rooms I had last time done, I might be able to work up the courage to venture in there. But I just remember the last time I entered romhacking chatroom.. I think the one from M2K2 or wherever we were all at previously... and it just made me not wanna say anything because I didn't know anyone or what was being talked about.

Lunaria

#jzd?
That's jathys chat room. But he is one of the users that is there the least! :P

Plus, it's kinda inactive these days...