News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

MetConst Community Race - June 17, 2017

Started by MetroidMst, April 18, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN FOR OUR ANNUAL GATHERING TO #GITREKT BY A HACK NOBODY ACTUALLY ENJOYS BUT AT LEAST RESPECT IT FOR WHAT IT IS. (Now months later than normal because Minecraft!)

Game: Super Metroid: Redesign (Not Axeil)
When: June 17th, 2017 @1:00PM EST
Where: MetConst Mumble
Whom: Literally everyone who wants to and those who don't.

The fight for ultimate street cred, as Elm and person try hard early Lower Nofair path to allow the rest of us to get a chance! AND IF THEY DON'T THEY WILL FEEL WORDS IN THE COMPILATION VIDEO. Speaking of compilation videos though, if you have any questions regarding recording please ask here and I will try to clarify some things on that. Otherwise, once again I'm putting a 6 hour limit on this. If you practice at all with a decent route, you'll finish well under that, but I'm putting it out there for the scrubbiest people who might not even.

Quietus

Ah, more enraged cries. :cool:

I missed countdown last time, because my mic was giving me grief. :sad:

Are Elm and Person still the likely frontrunners?

Good luck, everybody! :cheers:

Lunaria

Well, I won't take part myself because
>Redesign
but good luck to those who do decide on torturing themselves for a couple of hours! :P

If I'm free/awake I might join in to watch and comment.

SpoOkyMagician

:grin: I love watching you all torture yourselves playing this hack but, ugh... 11 AM? Oh well. I guess I can watch the late game at least. Assuming I remember it. As for playing, hell no. :razz: I'll grab some popcorn and watch like I always do. :^_^:

~ SpoOkyMagician

MetroidMst

So this just in, I was informed I have a meeting on June 10th right in the middle of the time for the race. So It's being pushed to June 17th at 1:00PM EST, this should hopefully be free, but if not I won't move it again. Just wanted to update people on the reason for the change.

SacredHooves

Of course you pick when it may be hotter than a thousand suns out, lol.  Assuming my wife doesn't go into labor I am going to be there *begins to plan out about five joints worth for this day*

Elminster

Hi, I made a thing that might help anyone new who's considering joining

I made one last year as well but this one is more specifically geared towards beginners and a little less sloppy hopefully

You can watch it on Twitch or on YouTube.

SacredHooves

So: just as a general reminder to those actually on the sidelines: I plan to have both Elm and MST's streams up on mine *and Persons too if he is racing* so you can watch all three at once. I am also commentating on the race as it happens. :D

Quietus

@SacredHooves

I may be interested. For the sake of convenience, can we have a link?