News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

[SM] Worst hack ever

Started by JAM, April 22, 2015, 04:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upload it to the main site?

Yes. The people should know
Are you nuts?!? Don't do that!!! No, please, no!!! Oh, God...

JAM

As I promised before, I'm attaching the worst hack I even saw. After that even hated Cristener Homanag will looks sweet.

Download and enjoy.

P.S. For HEADERED.

Hawntah

Some screenshots would be nice.

Smiley

E: Got stuck in part where I need to speed spring ball, but I have no spring ball and can't even go back to find it.
17/10 better than Hyper.

JAM

I'd added some, but haven't did. I though, it'll be better to check that hack yourself and unspoil the stuff.

OK, SMILEuser did that. I called it "worst hack" because of HOW awfully it was made. And I haven't stolen unfinished work from someone's PC. It was actually released at some site.

Mayo-chan

I feel blessed with the fact that after I patched the ips the game got corrupted so I'll never have to suffer through this diarrhea mess.

GF_Kennon

Hacks like this make me want to reconsider the uploading policy. And why are people voting for it to go on the main site.

Jordan5

Quote from: GF_Kennon on April 22, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
Hacks like this make me want to reconsider the uploading policy. And why are people voting for it to go on the main site.

But, the more the merrier? :heheh:

personitis

Merry only because such a mood has been made out of it. We aren't hurting for submissions, but I also don't remember being discriminatory toward any works. There's also the fact that making submission standards is more work added to what's already being done...
It'd be really cool if more people would work on the wiki

JAM

GF_Kennon
Don't worry. I wasn't planned to add this to the main site. I just posted it here to show that hacks that got a lot of 1 orb rates (like Cristiner Homenag or So Little Time) are not so bad.

person701
Strange to hear that from person who don't want to one of his hacks be on the main site...

SpoOkyMagician

Are there rooms with spikes everywhere? If not, it's not the worst hack ever then. (I honestly don't feel like downloading something considered 'worst hack ever'.)

~ SpoOkyMagician

Quietus

In fairness, there doesn't really need to be a topic for this.  I think that we should enable another rating alongside the orbs, so that people can download it just like any other hack, but can flag it as broken or unplayable.  It'll soon get ignored.

SlyPork

Quote from: Quietus on April 24, 2015, 06:07:07 AM
In fairness, there doesn't really need to be a topic for this.  I think that we should enable another rating alongside the orbs, so that people can download it just like any other hack, but can flag it as broken or unplayable.  It'll soon get ignored.
This is actually exactly what I've been thinking. How often do you get shit hacks posted anyways?

Lunaria

If a hack is completely unplayable from a technical standpoint. (Read: Buggy, etc.)

Then yes, I consider metconst has all the reasons for not having it on the main side. Since players who download it will be very unlikely to even being able to bloody play it! And all hacks on metconst will, in the end, be a representation for outsiders of what metconst is. People who want to play buggy messes like this will find a way to do so, and there is no stopping people from making forum threads, like this one. But the place to find and get them just won't be the main site anymore.