News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

MetConst Community Race - September 9, 2018

Started by MetroidMst, July 26, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

Greetings again you. . . Wonderful bag you. It is time we got to scheduling another gathering of the greatest speedtest.net users on the web to race in a game, but this time WITH A TWIST! This time, you need to pick a partner and #gitgud because we are going to race Super Metroid 100%, but as a team! 2-players per team, using the great and wonderful Multitroid to get together and try to finish the game twice as fast! There is a newer version of Multitroid that has been getting some work and has pretty much got the death bug fixed. (Which let's face it, this group needs that to work.)

Game: Super Metroid 100% 2-Player co-op
When: September 9th, 2018 @2PM EST
Where: The MetConst Discord
Whom: You, and a single teammate! (2-Players per team only. No singles. None greater than 2)
How: Multitroid2!

The rules are a bit more complex this time due to the nature of such a race. You must choose a partner, maybe play a round or two to get to know how to use the Multitroid, and then both be ready to go on race day. And note, only 2 players per team is allowed.

So find your partner and swing her 'round and then grab a dude from the internet to race a game instead of spending quality time with your significant other. (Or get them to race with you!)

Lenophis

Hell yes, count me in. Awaiting partner...

Steel Sparkle

Oh this is cool. Best of luck to the people who are racing!

SacredHooves

I'm late to the party but heck, ill throw down

boostin

hey a metconst community race that i can actually do.  I'm game for this race.

MetroidMst

Reminding @everyone that this is now less than two weeks away. I have had some interest in Discord, but for all the single players please post in here and find a partner. We're allgoing to be in one group call so it'd be good for your team to have done one run. Communicating in a large call is not very easy.