News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Hyper Metroid

Started by RealRed, February 22, 2015, 11:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxipower

Quote from: Jefe962 on April 18, 2015, 08:13:10 AM
[spoiler]Alright, so I'm only a few minutes in, and I feel I'm permastuck right away. I've gone into the shaft where I collected Missiles. 2 rooms ahead, there's a gate thing, with strange looking graphics. In the tall room, there's Crumble blocks where I came in, and Crumble Blocks on the way out, but it's 1-tile tall, so I need Morph. I must be missing something here. I've tried Missilling the gate and stuff.[/spoiler]
Anybody help?

How did ya get it, I see no link?

Jiffy

Quote from: maxipower on April 18, 2015, 08:19:56 AM
Quote from: Jefe962 on April 18, 2015, 08:13:10 AM
[spoiler]Alright, so I'm only a few minutes in, and I feel I'm permastuck right away. I've gone into the shaft where I collected Missiles. 2 rooms ahead, there's a gate thing, with strange looking graphics. In the tall room, there's Crumble blocks where I came in, and Crumble Blocks on the way out, but it's 1-tile tall, so I need Morph. I must be missing something here. I've tried Missilling the gate and stuff.[/spoiler]
Anybody help?

How did ya get it, I see no link?
[spoiler]You mean Missiles? I just followed the path that wasn't blocked to the Right.[/spoiler]

maxipower

No the rom hack in general or are you trolling me lol

maxipower

/facepalm should have updated post here...

maxipower

[spoiler]In the room with the old mother brain cage, look for a switch, cmon its easy, found it already.... :P[/spoiler]

squishy_ichigo

This topic is now locked, due to the hack being released!  Please see http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php/topic,3492.0.html for the released product, and to discuss the hack further.

Phazos: True Phazon deity

ok there is a permastuck instance in this... Do not go kill Gold Torizo without taking out either Draygon or Ridley first... I managed to defeat Gold Torizo (was not easy considering) thinking that I killing him would open Speed Booster door up... NOPE I was wrong. Wound up permastuck in that area with no way of getting out. you need either power bombs or speed booster to get out of that area and I had neither....

if an update to the hack happens I suggest that speed booster wall inside of it have a crumble block and morph tunnel so that if anyone gets stuck back there without power bombs and can't get speed booster can get out of there without having to reload either a save state or their game.

RealRed

You can return back through Gold Torizo's room.

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: Phazos: True Phazon deity on May 27, 2015, 01:20:58 AM
ok there is a permastuck instance in this... Do not go kill Gold Torizo without taking out either Draygon or Ridley first... I managed to defeat Gold Torizo (was not easy considering) thinking that I killing him would open Speed Booster door up... NOPE I was wrong. Wound up permastuck in that area with no way of getting out. you need either power bombs or speed booster to get out of that area and I had neither....

if an update to the hack happens I suggest that speed booster wall inside of it have a crumble block and morph tunnel so that if anyone gets stuck back there without power bombs and can't get speed booster can get out of there without having to reload either a save state or their game.

EDIT: Dang, Red beat me to it.

You're not even close to permastuck.
[spoiler]Leave Gold Torizo's room then come back. You may find something is different to when you last checked.

[spoiler]The crumble blocks are gone.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]