News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid Falling [UH]

Started by MetroidMst, February 15, 2015, 02:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedopefish

Quote from: woodlouce on April 25, 2020, 05:52:37 AM
The download link on the actual page for this hack is "forumattachment.thing". I had to navigate to this forum topic to find an actual downloadable file.

Regards

That is the actual downloadable file.  It happens to be a .RAR archive, but with the wrong file extension.  It will still work if you open it manually in e.g. 7zip or WinRAR or whatever.

Having said that, I've renamed the download link to make it easier for everyone.

Jadestar

I really want to play this hack but the idea of massively buffed bosses is really turning me away. I hate some of the bosses already, especially Kraid. Is there an easy way to hack this to buff down the bosses? Or has anyone already done this and has a patch?

Jadestar

I may have found a way to edit the boss HP using smile. Going to test out my patch in full and then if anyone wants it, can i post it here? Not sure if thats allowed or not. I tested on spore spawn and 1-shot him with a missle..oops..probably made it too low. Will likely patch them to vanilla health.

Tower

Isnt varia and gravity like insanly decrease damage taken or something?

Jadestar

So yeah, using smile, edited boss HP...i actually made them way too weak and they died in a few shots but that's ok, I was able to enjoy the hack from beginning to end, 6 hours completion and 95%, without having to worry about any insane boss fights. The only boss it didnt work on was crocomire which was a challenge because you only have a limited amount of missles but it wasnt too bad.