News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Redesign: Axeil Edition

Started by Drewseph, January 25, 2015, 01:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewseph

I'd like to announce that I have a release candidate, however as usual I need a few people to help me playtest this to make sure nothing getrs really broken during gameplay!

Please PM me here or on the IRC channel if you are interested in playing.

Hope to hear from you soon!

The Monster of Surrealton

Why can't you just attach a patch so anyone can try it out?

And, you should provide screenshots.

Alisa Orlova

Quote from: The Monster of Surrealton on January 25, 2015, 03:36:06 AM
Why can't you just attach a patch so anyone can try it out?

And, you should provide screenshots.
I dare guess it's because someone can easily steal few ideas before the final release. And i like this: "And, you should provide screenshots". We can't just trust this person right? Redesign? Nop... never heard. I shudder with anticipation! :heheh:

Quietus

There's no need for screenshots since this isn't an announcement thread.  It's a request for testers.  Perhaps the title should reflect this?

maxipower

SirAileron

Oh my god, I am so deathly curious as to how much has been changed to make life easier for Axeil.

Drewseph

THanks to all the volunteers, however for now I've reached a pretty big list of testers .  I'm sorry if I didn't choose you, but very soon we'll have a release candidate!  now I just need a webpage for it.

maxipower

What is Axeil Edition?

I played Redesign years ago. If you had to describe the update in one sentence?

NM I just Seen the other thread

Drewseph

Well, its a shame I've only heard back from a few of my testers, but progress has been made and a ton of bugs have been hammered out so far.  just wanted to post an update and say that I should be able to release soonish!

Quietus

Excellent news.  Then, once you're done with that, you just need to start work on your next full hack. :heheh:

P.JBoy

To be fair, this is probably the busiest time of the year for everyone

FullOfFail

I normally wouldn't volunteer for such a thing as to I always have other gaming/hacking priorities, but my graphics card died and it'll take a week or two to replace it, so I'd be a good candidate for this right now. Excluding real-life stuff, I don't have much to distract me and I'm unintentionally good at finding permastucks. Just send it to me in a PM if you need anyone additional.