News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

General Fusion Discussion

Started by FelixWright, January 23, 2015, 08:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danidub

Maybe it can be useful for those who want to have an overview of the whole game.
I've made a map at the scale of 1/4 of Metroid Fusion. (2,57Mb)
And by the way a Metroid Zero Mission map. (2,33Mb)

This is a good way to spend the winter.  :yay:

Quietus

I like the maps, particularly the Fusion one, though some of the lettering on the Main Deck seems a bit weird. The Docking Bay looks a bit like Ooking Bay, and Auxiliary looks like Auniliary. I hope you won't mind me making some suggestions for D, R, X, K, G, and C. :^_^:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Edit: Actually, looking at that, you could even snip an extra bit off the 'tail' of the G, as it'd still serve its purpose with less there. :^_^:

danidub

Quote from: Quietus on March 17, 2016, 03:38:04 PM
I like the maps, particularly the Fusion one, though some of the lettering on the Main Deck seems a bit weird. The Docking Bay looks a bit like Ooking Bay, and Auxiliary looks like Auniliary. I hope you won't mind me making some suggestions for D, R, X, K, G, and C. :^_^:
Thank you for your suggestions.
I did not botherded to edit the font.
I changed it for the same font that appears on the rest of the map.
It's more easy to read like that.

Edit: I found the font. Take a look at it and tell me what you think.

Quietus

That's definitely clearer, except for that pesky D-O in Docking. :neutral:

danidub

Quote from: Quietus on March 17, 2016, 08:57:40 PM
That's definitely clearer, except for that pesky D-O in Docking. :neutral:
You have a good sense of observation because you have seen the problem very fast.
I used an enlargement of an old map as a template to format this one and I forgot to replace the font at the end of the process.
I made some modification to the Zero Mission map. If you want to take a look and let me know if you have suggestions.
Thank you.

TheAnonymousUser

Quote from: danidub on March 17, 2016, 09:08:33 AM
Maybe it can be useful for those who want to have an overview of the whole game.
I've made a map at the scale of 1/4 of Metroid Fusion. (2,57Mb)
And by the way a Metroid Zero Mission map. (2,33Mb)

This is a good way to spend the winter.  :yay:
Those be some rad GBAtroid maps. Though I've spotted a typo with the fusion map: Sector 3's Main Boiler is spelled 'Main Boyler'

danidub

Quote from: TheAnonymousUser on March 18, 2016, 08:53:14 AM
Those be some rad GBAtroid maps. Though I've spotted a typo with the fusion map: Sector 3's Main Boiler is spelled 'Main Boyler'
Thank you, it's fixed

interdpth

Is anyone familiar with GCC? Once I announce my hack,  I'm releasing an SDK so you can work on your hack in C/ASM. But need someone to help write a tutorial and such.

Example hack that will come with it will be a geemer that moves based on button input, and something asmy.

Need a small example of what someone would want.

So stuff like custom AI can be done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRBM1M7RMQ

interdpth

Bumpin:
Would like to point out that @Mon732 put my header files up on the new Wiki for Fusion.
http://wiki.metroidconstruction.com/doku.php?id=fusion
Lots of addresses and structures not currently on Datacrystal. Have fun :)