News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid Extra

Started by jailsonmendes, December 03, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jailsonmendes

Hi, I am a new member of spain and I can not speak English law.
I am "faiskabr" In 2002 Forum
created this hack, and if you can give an opinion which found him I would be happy :^_^:
The hack:
"New game Plus" Changes:Path And item location Necessary: Wall Jump(Half Hack)

Scooterboot9697

Basically, what Crys is trying to say is, post in-game screenshots of the hack, or Kirby dies.
:shotty:

RealRed

You've got some pretty good levels. This is not too bad.
Your hack has two major issues though:

• Almost every enemy does way too much damage by the time you find them. Ceres ridley one-shot me at 42 energy. that's a problem.
  • Your secrets are too hidden. I've been able to progress just fine, but the only reason I can find things is because I know the layout of the original game. If this were a full hack, I'd have to constantly scour every tile of every room.

Also... Who is Presion32? Hopefully that's you.

jailsonmendes

I use several nicknames haha,
thank you for rating my hack =)
I have other hacks on this page
https://m2k2.taigaforum.com/board/hacks_and_fan_games__general2.html

RealRed

Oh, YOU'RE the guy who released 8 hacks in one day. Slow down, dude. Work on a sustained project.

jailsonmendes

ok
I was testing the smile created hacks

Lunaria

How much is actually changed blood? The screenshots don't really impress me enough to make me want to play it, as it looks very half-hack-y. (In the bad way.)

Quietus

It's also possible that the creator made some of these years ago, and has just decided to upload them now having found a new site.

jailsonmendes

Quietus:did not quite understand what you said

Quietus

Users were complaining that you released lots of hacks in one day, which made them feel that your hacks were not good because you did not spend a long time making them.  I was saying that it was possible that you did not create them all in one day, but had some older hacks too. :^_^:

jailsonmendes

The intention of my hacks was to keep the original map, with new gameplay for players to have fun

JAM

jailsonmendes
Hi and welcome here. =)

Could you please also make screenshots for all other hacks you made? In that topic at Metroid2002 forum, prorably. It will helps a lot in uploading your hacks to the main site.

Also, I've noticed that you're using a hex tweaks in your hacks, which is great. =)

jailsonmendes

Very Thanks Jam,
Pictures of My hacks:
8 mini Hacks Series

Chozo Statue Challenge:

Super Mega Easy Metroid(Half Hack)