News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Zero Mission Hacking Anyone?

Started by Cpt.Glitch, November 19, 2014, 11:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt.Glitch

I've decided to restart the ZM hack I'm working on due to many bugs that I don't know how to fix. I don't know exactly how I want to design it, but I'd want it to be Space Pirate and Metroid based. Any skills would be helpful. If I can't get any help, I'll probably just go to SM hacking instead.

personitis

I don't know the first thing about Zero Mission hacking but it's very unclear (at least to me) as to what you're asking for. "Skills" is really broad thing to ask for. :neutral: If you're looking for information on how to use Double Helix, I'd suggest taking a good look through the help thread in the appropriate forum. If you're asking for people to help you make a hack (in other words collaborate with you), best of luck because that hardly ever works out around here and most are consumed in their own projects. I also don't believe that there is a tutorial on Double Helix at all but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be the first to pave a way to a good teaching!

Though, if all else does fail and things aren't working out, then yeah, there's lots of stuff on SM.

Cpt.Glitch

My bad for it being broad lol. Yea I'm pretty familiar with DH and it's limitations and all that. But yea, anyway what I mean by "skills" was simply saying anyone who'd like to help me make it in any way, so yea a collab. I didn't really think anyone would be interested to be honest. Mainly due to the many limitations and bugs DH has, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks for your input though!

personitis

I'm not the end all be all of saying people will want to work with you. Who knows, someone may be willing to assist you. I'm merely calling it as uncommon that someone will. Good luck in any case. :heheh:

Cpt.Glitch

Haha I know what you mean. Thanks  :cool: