News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Anybody knows how to edit clip data in double helix ?

Started by themetroidprime40, September 30, 2014, 12:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themetroidprime40

Hey guys I have been working really hard on modding double helix. I have done a good amount of research and have looked at many tutorials, and I know understand better how it works. However something that is bugging me is the fact that I  am having problems working with clip data. I completely understand the concept, all the layers and etc etc. But im kind of bothered at the fact I dont know how to edit or erase  it ( I dont think you can erase it at all but just change it to a different type of block ) . I get the whole entire point of the "show clip data" check box and all that.  After this one I think I should be able to go straigth to work and not bother you guys so much .  :eyeroll:

So can anybody tell me how to edit the clip data ?

themetroidprime40

Quote from: Metaquarius on September 30, 2014, 12:18:52 PM
Controls > Edit Clip Data

Yeah I understand that , but like im trying ot change the type of block it is ( after I checked off the edit clip data block ) . So like if I wanted to change a platform into something like , i dont know air? How do you think I can edit that after I do that ?

And thanks for responding   :^_^:

themetroidprime40

Quote from: Metaquarius on September 30, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
http://youtu.be/4srBJ-KA65k?t=59s  :razz:

Ohh ok ! I got it . I had seen this tutorial before but hadnt picked up the fact there is also a "no block" tile I could use. Thank you !