News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

SM HYDELLIUS

Started by TROM, May 23, 2014, 10:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROM

Thanks for playing...and thanks for your feedback....many played and gives no feeelings about it!! So, when i see one, i enjoy!

Now....is anyone here take a look to "lost world"?

No feedback for this one...

Aran;Jaeger

Since you want feedback for Lost World, TROM:
[spoiler]
1. The graphics are wonderful. :nod:
2. One can beat the hack inbounds without opening a single of those green shells that are spread around the planet. :heheh:
3. Both these aspects make it a cancidate for my list of hacks that I´m preparing for TAS-routes. :cool:
[/spoiler]

TROM

Steel Sparkle

Because i can't leave well enough alone...
[spoiler]Early Magnus Beam. yes i know about the misspell.. oopsie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f2LN66cF7c[/spoiler]

A Dummy

Nice work finding this! I'll give this a try the next time I play this hack.
About how early can this be done, right after getting the Super Missiles?

Steel Sparkle

I assume all you need is speed booster and Super Missiles and Grapple.

piush

I am playing hydellius ultimate and am in the sand cliff area. There is an obstacle in this morph tunnel that is preventing me from passing. I watched a playthrough and it is not there for them. I am using snes9x. Does anyone have any advice on what I am doing wrong ?. Thanks.

Munchy

no disrespect, I really really liked the flavour and what I saw of this mod but the modded physics really put me off. It's a pity. I think vanilla physics are a very hard act to follow.

Steel Sparkle

Quote from: piush on May 13, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
I am playing hydellius ultimate and am in the sand cliff area. There is an obstacle in this morph tunnel that is preventing me from passing. I watched a playthrough and it is not there for them. I am using snes9x. Does anyone have any advice on what I am doing wrong ?. Thanks.
that spot used to contain an item (missile pack) but as of now its not possible to get and i think it was removed.