News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

SM Screenshot Mini-Game

Started by Metaquarius, April 21, 2014, 05:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dessyreqt

Quote from: person701 on May 02, 2014, 09:12:52 PM
There is indeed a way to get into that room through the top door that requires ice beam and bringing a Zeb all the way up there, like Dessy has said. I'm looking for the video currently and will edit once I've found it if I find it.

Pre-post update: aaaaaaand ninja'd.

Oh I wasn't trying to mention the glitch to get in that room, just trying to explain the energy sitting there when there are also two small sidehoppers.

Smiley

[spoiler]1. Samus can only get a total of 10 super missiles before getting power bombs.[/spoiler]

Scyzer

Quote from: SMILEuser96 on May 04, 2014, 04:54:08 AM
[spoiler]1. Samus can only get a total of 10 super missiles before getting power bombs.[/spoiler]

I actually never knew that :O I never thought to check that before posting. I guess the first pic had 4 things wrong with it then, one of which still hasn't been found. There's also one more thing in the 3rd pic.

Quote58

edit: nvm that's just an error from nintendo it seems lol

Jiffy

[spoiler]Pic 3.
1. The Enemy is frozen while the player is doing a Wave Beam SPA.
2. There is no lava in the room.
3. The tiling is wrong at the bottom of the room. There should be 1 tile of platform with gaps underneath but there is not.

JAM

About 3rd pic.
[spoiler]
Is the fireball frozen too?
If I'm wrong, 2nd try. No "heat effect" of BG.
[/spoiler]

About 1st pic.
[spoiler]
Is that butterfly sitting on... air, not ceiling?
If I'm wrong, 2nd try. Room to the left can't be accessed with current equipment. "No Power Bombs" is mentioned. But you also should do IBJ, starting from mid-air.

Aha! Gotcha! No Reserve Tank so far. You have to perform mockball to get the Reserve Tank.
[/spoiler]

Lunaria

Third picture: The frozen enemy is using the ice beam palette while frozen, which is impossible since wave beam is in use. If it was accurate the enemy would be a mixture of (IIRC) purple and that single shade of white/gray that is used for unused colours. (It can still be frozen though!)

Scyzer

Mockball is not a glitch :P

Anyway since no one will ever get it:

[spoiler=1]
1. Samus cannot lay a single bomb while charging a bomb spread.
2. Samus has visited the lower room on the left, but doesn't have PBs to get through the door.
3. The minimap is displaying 1 tile too high. Samus is another screen down, so it should have scrolled down another tile further.
4. Samus can only get 10 Supers before getting PBs (I didn't know this when I made the pics)
Note: That energy is the remains of a Rio. There are 2 Rios under Samus, and the first was lead around the room to the upper area, then killed.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=2]
1. Samus has Space Jump, but hasn't killed Draygon.
2. The water is too high.
3. There should be a dot in this room on the mini map.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=3]
1. The enemy cannot be frozen while Ice is not equipped.
2. Samus entered the room from the top, as the blocks are not broken, so there should be lava there.
3. The background has been flipped upside down.
Note: That fireball is legit; the enemy was manually frozen after firing it.
[/spoiler]

JAM

So, Sadi has won and will upload 3 more pictures. =) Or I didn't get it?