News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

SMILE Help FX1

Started by MultiK1llZ, November 12, 2009, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiK1llZ

I have been using SMILE for a while now an i am pretty good at it bug i have always wondered how to change some FX like make the haze a dark color like black instead of blue to make a dark room... please help and post pictures if you have a solution. thank you :^_^:

Hacker347

OH GOD PLEASE :fukken: SOMEBODY LOCK THIS TOPIC

KID AND OR IF YOUR A KID PLEASE TELL PEOPLE IN THE SMILE HELP THREAD

MultiK1llZ

O_O  calm down... i am not a kid... i will report to the SMILE help thread, OK :?:

GF_Kennon

@MultiK1llZ: Make sure you post in the smile help thread next time, pretty much all hacking questions should be posted there.

@Hacker34: Posts like that are NOT tolerated on this forum and you are not a mod or admin so do not minimod, it is against the rules.

Quote5. No lock begging - If either we or the original topic creator determines that a topic needs a lock for valid reason, then we shall lock it. We welcome all PMs and/or reports that a topic is getting out of hand (via the Report to Moderator button,) but begging us to lock a topic otherwise will result in disciplinary action.

Quote6. No mini-modding - This refers to acting as an Admin or Mod would in any given situation when said user clearly has no jurisdiction to do so in any given forum. That means Moderators moderating in a forum that isn't their own, or users preaching to one another about how they are acting criminally in the forums. We welcome all PMs and/or reports that a topic is getting out of hand (there exists the "Report to Moderator" button!,) but in this manner, mini-modding is simply not needed.