News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Fusion Hacks

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 06:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazar

COMPLETE:
None at this time

WIP:
Alt-Fusion (Electrometer Prime)
Metroid Fusion: Impossible (wat)
Metroid Fusion: Reverse Boss Order (Phazar)
Speed Hack (PJBoy) **name could possibly change...very little is known about this hack ATM**

Links to forum topics will be posted once they are made.

Hacker347

Ok, EP Isn't on this fourm or doesn't go on it does he? *I know his real name  :sleep:*

Malpercio

are any of these close to done? if they aren't, i might just take it on myself to follow through on my MF hack idea

Zhs2

No. They will be done When It's Done™.

Malpercio

lol. i guess i'll start a hack too.

Eppy37

Quote from: Zhs2 on November 10, 2009, 03:03:13 PM
No. They will be done When It's Done™.
qft

I'm still working on mine, but very slowly(at least until Winter Break, then it will be somewhat very slowly)

rkb1723

Hey I'm new to hacking the Metroid games and have tried using Double Helix to hack Fusion. But every time I try to open any room in Sector 4 other than room 0 Double Helix stops working. Does anyone know why this is?

Hawntah

Quote from: rkb1723 on July 02, 2014, 07:43:34 AM
Hey I'm new to hacking the Metroid games and have tried using Double Helix to hack Fusion. But every time I try to open any room in Sector 4 other than room 0 Double Helix stops working. Does anyone know why this is?
I don't think that belongs in this thread...

Anyway, I just tried opening various Sector 4 rooms in several versions of DH and it worked perfectly. Maybe your ROM is bad?

rkb1723

Quote from: Hawntah on July 02, 2014, 09:29:11 AM
Quote from: rkb1723 on July 02, 2014, 07:43:34 AM
I don't think that belongs in this thread...

Anyway, I just tried opening various Sector 4 rooms in several versions of DH and it worked perfectly. Maybe your ROM is bad?
Sorry but I didn't see anywhere else to post this. I have tried 5 or 6 roms from several sites but they have all had the same results.

Hawntah

Quote from: rkb1723 on July 16, 2014, 05:43:20 PM
Sorry but I didn't see anywhere else to post this. I have tried 5 or 6 roms from several sites but they have all had the same results.
You could have made a new thread in the Metroid Fusion subsection. :wink:

Well, if it's not the ROM, you could try redownloading DoubleHelix, or downloading a different version of it.

rkb1723

Quote from: Hawntah on July 16, 2014, 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: rkb1723 on July 16, 2014, 05:43:20 PM
You could have made a new thread in the Metroid Fusion subsection. :wink:

Well, if it's not the ROM, you could try redownloading DoubleHelix, or downloading a different version of it.
Sorry I will for any further questions.