News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

[SM]MX2

Started by FullOfFail, November 12, 2013, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullOfFail

Quietus, I'm having a problem recreating it, tried snes9x, and zsnes. I've had this elevator glitch happen in the past, it'll take your hp if positioned wrong, but as far as I can see, it should be fine. Until I figure it out, the room is 79938, you can give yourself the appropriate items and finish the hack. You're very close to the end.

Quietus

Dang.  OK, I'll have a tinker, and will update this post later.

Edit: Well, I cheated, and gave myself loads of health to bypass that death glitch. :^_^:

xKonvicted

Well, after failing hard on the first part of the hack for about 30 minutes, and yelling many degrading things for another half hour, I've decided to put this one back on the shelf. Sorry, I like my Super Metroid hacks challenging, just not ball bustingly, violatingly challenging to the point I can't get past the SECOND ROOM...

Nice graphics though. Kudos on that.

ianfrombristol

Beautiful looking graphics - I just wish I could see more of them  :sad:

I too shall be putting this on the back burner until I have developed super-human gaming skills  :^_^:

painghein

I am having the same problem as Quietus at the elevator.
So I take Quietus solution and pass to get the next item. :grin:
After that I tried to go down the elevator with the new item and at the bottom of the elevator I died again with new item. :pwuh: Just for your info FoF.

When I start playing this game, I was like "Wow, nice graphic" and then "whaaaa" :whoa:. I told myself many times no no no :cry: but I slow down the emu and kept playing to see what you offered. I saw different paths but I think I will not be playing this second time to see the different paths. I wish you can make another game with less difficulty with some of the ideas and graphics from this.

Quietus

You used slowdown?  Tsk, tsk. :wink:

I used it for Draygon, but keep that between you and me.

FullOfFail

I added another version to the original post which hopefully fixes this, but since I can't seem to recreate it, I'm unsure. Congrats on beating it Quietus.