News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Who's Behind the Text?

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Ah, but whose behind the cloak behind the mask behind the text? :^_^:

Grimlock

My room of the week Photoshop sessions would be so much more fun if people actually used this thread.   :twisted:

Quietus

I am deeply saddened that you don't genuinely believe that my avatar is a portrait, and that I'm a pirate metroid.

Mon732

Soo I just found this in my dropbox. It's me from two years ago when I got bored.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I clicked preview and the spoiler shrank giving me a screen full of shyguy...

Smiley

Yo I'm a ghost
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quietus

If the glasses are an indicator, I'm slightly concerned at how low your eyes are. :^_^:

SpoOkyMagician

:blush: ...I suppose I should go ahead and post my picture now... I am not a fan of getting my picture taken but, whatever... I took this from my webcam on my labtop. Quality sucks sorry... It only saves images as jpeg... I cut the background stuff out in GIMP... Enough stalling I suppose...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

~ SpoOkyMagician

Quietus

Wait a minute...  I see nothing spooky or magical. :suspect:

SpoOkyMagician

Quote from: Quietus on January 28, 2015, 06:30:15 AM
Wait a minute...  I see nothing spooky or magical. :suspect:

Should I of held my magic wand? :stern: Yes, I did magic as a kid growing up. It's more of a hobby of mine today. As for 'spooky' I got that nickname from some guys I met when I used to skateboard. He said something like... "you pull tricks outta nowhere... It's spooky-like..." It stuck ever since then.

~ SpoOkyMagician

Quietus

You should probably see a doctor about that. :^_^:

Cloud20

Quote from: Quietus on April 26, 2015, 07:52:31 AM
You should probably see a doctor about that. :^_^:

lol  :^_^:

Also a long time I didn't posted a pic of me. Halloween 2014 was so funny  :lol: :

Cpt.Glitch

That picture is funnier than it should be.

Tyjet66

Both of these are least five months old, but I still look pretty similar, just with a full beard now.
Family Chirstmas:
[spoiler="beard"][/spoiler]
Grand Canyon:
[spoiler="no beard"][/spoiler]
Really wish I would've stuck with working out... I really like how I look in the second picture.

Quietus

Agreed.  You look ten times better in the second picture (and without the beard). :^_^:

Scyzer

When are we gonna get a pic from your quietus?

Quietus

Maybe once I've lost a load of this relaxed muscle, and have made half an effort to look presentable. :grin:

Grimlock

Quote from: Scyzer on April 27, 2015, 05:09:56 AM
When are we gonna get a pic from your quietus?

Yea, you'll have to beat him with a stick a few times and hose him down in the yard... then maybe.... he'll be good to go.  :grin: :lol:  :colonrightv:

MetroidMst

[spoiler=DSBro caught me during late hours][/spoiler]

Quietus

Quote from: Grimlock on April 27, 2015, 11:21:26 AMyou'll have to beat him with a stick a few times and hose him down in the yard...
I still have the pic from when somebody tried to give me last year's wash:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

:grin:

Cardweaver

*removed*

Digital_Mantra

SlyPork

Well since we're all in the spirit of sharing our true identities, behold!

[spoiler=this isn't even my final form][/spoiler]

Quietus

The eyes remind me of this -  :O_o:

And I'm curious how you eat. :^_^:

SlyPork

Quote from: Quietus on April 28, 2015, 04:47:03 AM
And I'm curious how you eat. :^_^:
I stand very still and pose as a tree, wait until any living creature gets near me, then bash their heads in with a branch, break their legs so they can't run and devour their souls with my soul piercing head branches.

Any further questions?  :^_^: