News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Who's Behind the Text?

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

You look scarily normal.  What's with the internet nowadays?  It used to be the playground of every freak going. :^_^:

Vismund Cygnus

Looking normal and being normal are two very very different things.  :lol:

Daltone

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I graduate school, high

jk16bit-palmy-

This is me. Though i guess i should [blink]lurk more[/blink].
[spoiler]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jepd7urye114bwa/webcam-toy-photo4.jpg [/spoiler]

Vismund Cygnus

Digital_Mantra

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on May 13, 2014, 01:38:15 PM
*big old image*

You spotted the shit being fixed, which was indeed shit, and will be less shit when I fix it.

Quietus

I thought you meant you had broken your thumb, but that it was OK now. :blush:

[spoiler]Just kiddin'! :^_^:[/spoiler]

Zephoras

I look hilarious, But whatever.  :lol:

Quietus

I have images of 'Up' running through my head.

*Poses for photo for MetConst*

SQUIRREL!! :^_^:

Silver Skree

That sure does remind me of Up, alright.

It's too bad I never figured out what to do with that hack beyond the Labyrinth. Got to Green Brinstar and somehow just ran dry.

M1CR0H4CK3R

Quote from: Vismund Cygnus on March 21, 2014, 11:38:15 PM[spoiler][/spoiler]
Vismund, is the tileset used in your pic the one featured above? Can't tell for sure.

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: M1CR0H4CK3R on May 14, 2014, 01:27:24 PM
Quote from: Vismund Cygnus on March 21, 2014, 11:38:15 PM[spoiler][/spoiler]
Vismund, is the tileset used in your pic the one featured above? Can't tell for sure.
You'd be correct. You might say there's something. . . Odd. . . about what I'm working on.

Benki

Deleted

Quietus

Woah, you look remarkably like the word 'Deleted'. :whoa:

jk16bit-palmy-

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on January 11, 2013, 03:35:45 AM

Sooo... will anyone actually try to put in the names for the pictures here?

Digital_Mantra

Doesn't Drew look so angelic up there, at the top.
Man, I can get lost in those eyes like a player in Zaridia.

Quietus

Quote from: jk16bit-palmy- on August 04, 2014, 05:26:29 PMSooo... will anyone actually try to put in the names for the pictures here?
A lot of them are still up in this thread, but you'd have to have the others suddenly appear and name themselves, and some haven't been seen in some time.

Parabox

Holy fuck that's an old photo of me.

Jordan5

It was one of my best friends 18th birthday party last night and we all got very drunk (as you can tell).

That's me on the left, pouting my heart out for i have no idea why. It was a good night, although i'm still feeling it now

Quietus

I believe the usual remark for a picture of that quality involves the word 'potato'. :^_^:

Jordan5

well it's only meant to be on a 5" screen so it's going to look bad :lol:

crazyal02

SpoOkyMagician

I am tempted to post one but, I still hesitate... I do have one of my on facebook but, I kind of want to be wearing my favorite shirt and take a 'better' picture... I may come back to this topic later and post it.

As for the others; interesting. One photo I was not expecting was Eppy's picture. His voice totally sounds completely different on stream compared to how I picture him looking. :neutral: *shrugs*

~ SpoOkyMagician

MetroidMst

DSO caught me applying my peanut butter aura.