News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Who's Behind the Text?

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

GF_Kennon

PZ-powa

Hiroshi Mishima

Aww, and here I thought I'd get to see what Crys looked like. :p

I should really post a picture of myself, but I don't take good pics... instead, here's one of my cats, enjoying my lap, as cats are known to do.

Scyzer

Lol everyone put up pics yesterday on IRC, and I got to see what Squishy looks like!

I don't like your cat, but that's cause I don't like any cats =) I do like your pillow though.

Phazar

That pic could really be used as a Lolcat, with the cat looking as he is at the camera.

squishy_ichigo

Took some pics a few minutes ago, since I didn't have anything recent.

[spoiler=squishy][/spoiler]
[spoiler=squee's room 1][/spoiler]
[spoiler=squee's room 2][/spoiler]

yep... I'm a loser with a messy room. I'm not great at all. :/

begrimed

Parabox

Squishy still reminds me of Kirk Hammett, which makes him only more awesome. Grime reminds me of a late 70s/ early 80s person. You're all cool.

Crashtour99

At my friend's wedding, we in the wedding party wore zoot suits...   :cool:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

MetroidMst

Squish really does look like Kirk Hammet! Unfortunately, I have also been told by the Strawberry himself he doesn't know anything about guitars... Kind of ironic if you ask me. Look like the lead guitarist for Metalica and can't play? I bet chicks dig him.

zephyrtronium

I'm confused; I see two separate pictures of Grime, and they don't both depict apparently different people.

Digital_Mantra

Sweet. Pictures of us doing the musics.

Manipulating a wave form via knob twiddling on a midi controller.
I lost a bit of hearing that night..

Parabox

that photo made me a sad compassionate panda

personitis

Quote from: DekuKnight on February 22, 2010, 05:09:41 AM
that photo made me a sad compassionate panda
But you aren't squishy...

Honestly DMan, you remind me of my uncle...

FullOfFail

Only Dman could make sitting on the street smoking a cigarette an artistic portrait.

Hiroshi Mishima

Hey, I don't think I've posted in here! ..at least not recently, and since I've already 'whored' this in a Facebook post and on my MMO clan's Video forum, I figured why not post it here too. What harm could it do? :O_o:

Warning, may contain horrendous head glare. Keep away from children under 10.

Happy Easter, YouTube

Wasn't sure to stick this in here or the YouTube topic, but it seemed more relevant here.

Parabox

Hiroshi Mishima you look like you're from the 60's. Pure awesomeness. Also you have a lot of cats. Pretty cool.

P.JBoy

Phazar

Most recent pic of me.  You can tell that my hair is now much longer than it used to be(first started growing it long and leaving parts uncombed when I became involved in the local music scene).

GF_Kennon

Lol megabump

I felt existing pics of me were horribly out of date so parp

:awesome:

Quietus

Wearing a hat indoors!  Tsk, tsk. :stern:

:heheh:

I ain't brave enough for a pic on the tinterweb.