News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid SNES Custom Box Art

Started by Riffman81, July 13, 2010, 07:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Hey, DMan, be honest.  Posing in a Borat mankini is not naked, is it? :wink:

Zhs2

DSO

I would love to play Eris on console... I don't have the SNES anymore but my brother in law has one. I'm somewhat paranoid, I don't know why it wouldn't work but I'm semi-worried the 'alien scream' won't sound right on real hardware. Plus I can always point out the things I helped with.

advancedpillow

Riffman81

Finally getting to catch up on all things Super Metroid :) Amazing job on that repro cart advancedpillow! I want to do something similar for IceMetal: Uninstall, Phazon, and Project Base... just got to find the time. Awesome job!

banisher

I really like Metroid Eris, but where can I download that?

banisher

I mean the artwork. I want the cover. Sorry for not being cleared.

banisher

I am also looking for these artwork (covers) too:

Super Metroid Phazon
Super Metroid Darkholme Hospital
Super Metroid Hyperion
Super Metroid Z-Factor

Riffman81

Quote from: banisher on May 11, 2014, 09:42:17 PM
I am also looking for these artwork (covers) too:

Super Metroid Phazon
Super Metroid Darkholme Hospital
Super Metroid Hyperion
Super Metroid Z-Factor

I myself haven't done any covers for the hacks you mention above. Phazon and Darkholme are still in development as far as I know... so that's one of the reasons why I haven't done any covers for those. Z-Factor is complete and I plan on doing something for that when I find the time.

banisher

So may I have the cover for Z-Factor? I really want it. Also, do you have Super Metroid Eris? If you have both, may you send me the links please? Thanks.

Quietus

For Z-Factor, Riffman meant that the hack was complete, so he'll likely do a cover for it, not that the cover was complete. :^_^:

banisher

My fault, I thought this is only for the covers thread. I saw the Eris was done, where can I download it?

advancedpillow

If you're referring to the Eris Collector's Edition, that design is not available for download and won't ever be. It was a gift for Dman, and the files are staying exclusive to the physical copies.

Digital_Mantra

And the physical copies are sold out.
However I've seen lots of carts on ebay with 2 distinct artworks. Maybe you could hunt down those image sources.

Here's one: http://www.retrogamecases.com/shop/snes-ntsc-labels/snes-super-metroid-eris-label/