News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself!

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinar87

Quote from: Kirarin on December 23, 2023, 08:36:27 AM
Hello! Making the account so I can rate hacks I play, put my insight so it might help other players and interact with the community.

Cheers!

Welcome! Have fun  :heheh:

SpineShark

Hello!
I've been playing Metroid romhacks for many years now, and I thought it's about time I write some reviews.
Also I'm trying to make my own hack atm.

Toodles!

Dinar87

Quote from: SpineShark on December 30, 2023, 10:50:28 PM
Hello!
I've been playing Metroid romhacks for many years now, and I thought it's about time I write some reviews.
Also I'm trying to make my own hack atm.

Toodles!

Cool! You should definitely post your hacks once they're playable!

TobiMikami

Yes, drop your hacks indeed. It seems like we've been having a dry spell over here lately.

FelixWright

Quote from: TobiMikami on January 06, 2024, 01:43:33 AM
Yes, drop your hacks indeed. It seems like we've been having a dry spell over here lately.

Look at main site. It's not the steady stream it used to be, but we've been getting new hacks. They just don't get talked about on forums as much as they used to.

TobiMikami

Oh shit what upppp. Usually I find out about new hacks when MST or OatsnGoats stream it cause I get a subscriber notification, they must be slackin' hah.

el gatito

hi im gatito
im new to metconst
i don't make hacks (tho im making a lame halfhack)
i do play a lot of hacks tho
usually mzm hacks

TobiMikami

You get better as you go along, just stick with it man.

Aeon

Heyo.

Been around playing Metroid hacks for a bit and figured I'd write some reviews.
Maybe one day I'll look into making a hack, but we'll see.

See y'all around.

Dinar87

Quote from: Aeon on February 18, 2024, 02:17:29 AM
Heyo.

Been around playing Metroid hacks for a bit and figured I'd write some reviews.
Maybe one day I'll look into making a hack, but we'll see.

See y'all around.

Hey  :grin: good to see more people everynow and then.

DreadX--Varia

Hi, guys! I'm DreadX--Varia, and I am a HUGE Metroid fan! I've been a fan of the series since...I don't even remember. No, I'm not a boomer. I've just loved the series for years.
Anyway, I've had a Metroid game idea in my head for a while now: Metroid Reckoning. I planned on making it on Scratch (DordusRising is my account), but I recently discovered some potentially nifty tools for making Super Metroid hacks! So, if it doesn't work out on Scratch, I plan to use something like SMART to make a hack. Fun fact: I beat Super Metroid Subversion on the day of this post.
That's enough about me. I'm hoping to get to know ALL of my fellow Metroid fans!

Phenoix12

Hi I'm Phenoix12 (yes I know it's spelled wrong, it's intentional) but most everyone calls me Phen anyway.

I've always loved Super Metroid ever since I was a kid, Metroidvanias are my favorite genera of game.

I have a passive interest in learning to hack metroid but don't really feel like I have the time. But I will still love to join in this community.

Currently my interest also includes modding Morrowind where I am part of a mod team doing level design work.  Odd to say that I really love level and map design but I do.

Dinar87

Quote from: Phenoix12 on August 13, 2024, 09:20:55 PM
Hi I'm Phenoix12 (yes I know it's spelled wrong, it's intentional) but most everyone calls me Phen anyway.

I've always loved Super Metroid ever since I was a kid, Metroidvanias are my favorite genera of game.

I have a passive interest in learning to hack metroid but don't really feel like I have the time. But I will still love to join in this community.

Currently my interest also includes modding Morrowind where I am part of a mod team doing level design work.  Odd to say that I really love level and map design but I do.
Hi! Welcome to Metconst!  :lol:

JellinJammy

obligatory forum post so i can review hacks 👽👽

RT-55J

I love it when people pop in this thread so they can review hacks. More of that, please.

junville

Greetings and salutations. Those who know me call me June, or other things at times. I post this so I may submit a hack. Good day.

RT-55J