News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself!

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionel Ghardin

This is a meaningless post that is required to rate hacks.

There are no secret paths here.

Also no bomb-able blocks, nice try though.

RT-55J

Welcome. We hope your hack reviews contain words, opinions, and/or numbers.

Please enjoy your stay. :)

FelixWright

Quote from: Spodej on February 13, 2023, 05:40:22 PM
Здарова! Звать меня Елисей, и я любитель метроида из русского комьюнити. Без понятия, что мне тут добавить, но жду больше новых, интересных хаков на 5+ часов. Предпочитаю SM, MZM и MF. Мои самые любимые. :cool:
Welcome to Metconst, hope you enjoy your stay!
Quote from: Spodej on February 13, 2023, 05:40:22 PM
Я пытался зарегестрироваться тут, но не понимал что значит "первая вещь в большинстве игр метроид".. Спустя пару лет до меня наконец дошло, что это предмет из самой игры. Да, это был морф шар.. :<_<: :pale:
No worries, that was a point of confusion for a lot of people. I think it was recently removed from the account creation page for that reason.

Wolfric

Greetings! I was given a PS Classic as a Secret Santa and.... that led to RetroArch, which led to this site. I'm also definitely not posting to review some hacks and get "Reacting" rights on the Discord Server.

I'm a 32 y/o Pirate of the Caribbean and also run a small JRPG Discord Server (Grew up playing Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy, and every other JRPG you can think of so it was fitting to have a place to shit talk in). Always open to chit-chatting so feel free to message me! Oh yeah, I also love Metroid games!

ARPEGIUS

Here to rate Super Metroid: Subversion :metroid:

_FENIAX_ xD

Hello everyone in the forum, I'm "Feniax", I know my name is kinda cringe or weird... my real name is Nicholas. I'm new here, it's obvious.

I came to Matroidconstruction specifically to play Super Metroid ROM hacks. I'm don't think I'm gonna be active in the forum but I will be here when i get bored.
I like Metroidvanias like Hollow Knight and others. I play piano and guitar, draw, write anything and specially, watch something in tv loll.

I don't know if I should say where I am, I'll just say that I'm from South america, i don't speak english so often, idk if my english is actually bad, I try my best to improve it.

Im not here to make friends or anything else, just like to check daily "news" and play ROM hacks.
I hope that im not a weirdo here, idk.

Thanks for reading if you did it.  :^_^:

aeonlight

RT-55J

woag yes way frfr no cap

TobiMikami

For real onnna gee homie, unless you see dem metroids then start cappin.

MarioFanGamer

Haha, this is something I noticed as well when I made an account and tried to review a hack.

Luzifer

Hello everyone, I'm Luzifer (Satan) :twisted: aka Skelly20/TX20. I finally made my own Metconst-Account to figure out what's going on here. I'll probably not be that much online here. I'm usually looking for new SM-Hacks but when I have time I can also check if there are news I haven't seen on discord yet.

RT-55J

welcome to the forums Luzifer

Luzifer

How did you do that yellow shadow on your letters  :whoa:

RT-55J

That is for me to know and for you to find out

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MarioFan2468

yo its me
ive been around this forum w/o an account for some time, looking at x-fusion thread
but i learned there was a discord, so i hopped on there and its more fun bc more active
im making an account to post hack more than to use the forum itself
thanks

hugojmaia

Hello, posting here so I can review some hacks.

HillMessiah

Hello! Made an account to interact here, and review some hacks, from exploration/vanilla+, challenge... Gonna try to play a bunch of different ones. Who knows, maybe I find some hidden gem :D

hoboka

Hi, I'm HoboKa, a VGM remixer and composer (who foolishly came to YouTube scene like...11 years after starting to make remixes, b/c of anxiety problems ug...) Furthermore, I've been a lurker and appreciator of the SM mod scene since 2016. And I'd like to post a review or two!

MrThugShark33

I am only making this post so I can write reviews for the hacks I've played so far. :bounce:

SakuraUnit

New to the forum, but not new to MetroidConstruction. Been using this website to find good games to play for my Twitch stream. Some have been amazing, others have been... Questionable. But, having new experiences with these romhacks have been a lot of fun, and great content!

idle

Hi, I'm idle.  I usually stick to Super Metroid speedrunning and practice rom development, but I received an idea for a half-hack that was easy enough to implement, so branching out just a bit.

Kirarin

Hello! Making the account so I can rate hacks I play, put my insight so it might help other players and interact with the community.

Cheers!

TobiMikami

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. We need more life on these forums these days. The more the merrier.