News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself!

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LetsPlayNintendoITA

Hello all, LetsPlayNintendoITA, long time fan of Nintendo since being a child, Youtuber since 2010, and fan of metroid since discovering it on Gamecube with Prime, few months before the release of Prime 2.
This site allowed me to find so many good hacks I'm trying and recording too for my channel.
thanks!

bressingham

Hi. Love super metroid. Big fan of Hyper and just finished Vitality. Posting here to leave a review for Vitality.

VinniSauce

hello uhhhh im vinni, been a big metroid fan ever since i played metroid prime for the first time over 10 years ago, since then ive played more of the games, ive played through super metroid, zero mission and fusion, am2r, samus returns, tons of hacks, and to this day, ive still never fully completed metroid prime, but that could change at any time :wink:

FelixWright

[spoiler]
Quote from: shaktool7 on April 14, 2021, 07:15:33 AM
Hello, needed a post to review something. i guess i like metroid too.  :colonrightv:

Quote from: Starry_Melody on April 19, 2021, 05:54:46 PM
Hi, I'm new...but I wish to create my own hacks and the like.

Quote from: Lucina von Nolaran on May 03, 2021, 11:28:09 AM
My name is Lucina von Nolaran. I'm playing a bunch of Metroid, hack or otherwise; as of late. Might be giving a bunch of reviews soon.

Quote from: therealsusan on May 05, 2021, 10:07:15 PM
Hi, been playing SM hacks & randy's for a year or two now. Played the SM, MF, MP & MP2 when they were originally released.

Really looking forward to metaquarius' X Fusion hack... It'll be nice to have different bosses in these hacks (assuming he lets people use them)

I have a 95% complete Justin Bailey Samus (not based on Auximine's)... Might finish it up and release it... Thinking about entering Oat's hack contest.

Quote from: LetsPlayNintendoITA on May 27, 2021, 04:55:42 AM
Hello all, LetsPlayNintendoITA, long time fan of Nintendo since being a child, Youtuber since 2010, and fan of metroid since discovering it on Gamecube with Prime, few months before the release of Prime 2.
This site allowed me to find so many good hacks I'm trying and recording too for my channel.
thanks!

Quote from: bressingham on May 28, 2021, 04:16:47 AM
Hi. Love super metroid. Big fan of Hyper and just finished Vitality. Posting here to leave a review for Vitality.

Quote from: VinniSauce on July 17, 2021, 01:35:18 AM
hello uhhhh im vinni, been a big metroid fan ever since i played metroid prime for the first time over 10 years ago, since then ive played more of the games, ive played through super metroid, zero mission and fusion, am2r, samus returns, tons of hacks, and to this day, ive still never fully completed metroid prime, but that could change at any time :wink:
[/spoiler]

Welcome to the forum, friends! I hope you all enjoy your stay.

Frydi

Hi, I'm Frydi. Metroid fan since I got the NES game as a kid. Currently speedrunning GBAtroids. Posting here so I can review some hacks  :^_^:

RT-55J

Welcome to MetConst, and go review those hacks!

ForgettablePyromaniac

yo. kinda afraid to add anymore than to this post because most of the posts are from 2020 or before and I don't want to rise any dead posts but i thought i wouldn't be a lurker and post something.

i mod doom more but thought i would try my hand at the games I played a bunch when I was younger.

but yea hey, been messing with mage, basically. been sucking terribly but wygd.

sammybam88

just made an acc! i like to play the 2d metroids and those are basically the only ones i do

Aikner

Hello, love this site. Have been using it since a long time to find hacks of my favorite game Super Metroid. So I'd like to rate the hacks I played.

FelixWright

[spoiler]
Quote from: ForgettablePyromaniac on July 30, 2021, 10:58:37 AM
yo. kinda afraid to add anymore than to this post because most of the posts are from 2020 or before and I don't want to rise any dead posts but i thought i wouldn't be a lurker and post something.

i mod doom more but thought i would try my hand at the games I played a bunch when I was younger.

but yea hey, been messing with mage, basically. been sucking terribly but wygd.
Quote from: sammybam88 on August 22, 2021, 03:28:25 PM
just made an acc! i like to play the 2d metroids and those are basically the only ones i do
Quote from: Aikner on September 12, 2021, 05:50:22 AM
Hello, love this site. Have been using it since a long time to find hacks of my favorite game Super Metroid. So I'd like to rate the hacks I played.
[/spoiler]

Welcome to metconst! Get out there and review those hacks, don't be afraid to join the Discord as well

chriscauley

I'm Chris. Just got into SM hacking after a random youtube recommendation. I've played through like 6 hacks so far. I work as a webdeveloper and am going to make a site interactive maps for some hacks. If anyone is interested or has recommendations DM me. Otherwise I'll post when I get one finished.

Quietus

Danidub makes some fantastic maps, if you're looking for some inspiration. Having maps of that quality would be a great start, but having them interactive would be exceptional. :cheers:

Jack_Vincent13

Hello, I'm new to the site, but have been on the romhacking and modding scene for a few years now. I mostly dabble in graphics, though new to Metroid modding, I'm eager to dive in.

Amphitryon2

Hi all! I have already introduced myself to this forum as "Amphitryon" many years ago, and because I can't retrieve my original account I made this one instead. Also I have to say that I am currently in the very beginning of making a new Metroid hack.

jakoliath

Sup y'all, long-time lurker of the Metroid ROMhacking scene and ZM speedrunner

Surprised I didn't have an account here yet! Currently playing through Spooky Mission 2.

mfreak

Hi! I'm mfreak.

I watched the hacking community for many years now, but haven't really contributed anything there. So I wanted to change that.
Recently I have been enjoying assembly and made one or two patches myself, but was really shy to release them. That's why I'm making this account.

Douugr

Hello! I'm Douugr, I live in Brazil and I fell in love with Metroid games about 15 years ago when I was a teenager. i never worried about finishing the game as fast as possible, I like the story and the exploration aspect of the games. Since the Switch and 3DS are very expensive here, I turned to the hacks as a way to experience newer metroid games. Glad to be here!

PS. I already played Metroid Fusion Special Edition and didn't stop until I finished it. Love this hack!

eddyslmn

Hi guys, new to the forum, but already played some hacks posted here. Speaking of which, I really wanted to try out Super Duper Metroid, but sadly it won't work on the SNES mini :( any fixes?

Exister

Hello, my name is Exister or Existeringer when the former is taken. I'm a big game design nerd and always loved making games, so rom-hacking is a blast for me! And it's just as fun to see what other people have made, really inspiring too. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

badatmetroid

Hello everyone. I have been playing hacks for a few months and figured I stop lurking and stop posting. Thanks for everything!

[spoiler]You forgot to scan the save room.[/spoiler]

Quietus

Welcome! I must say that it's a bit of a shame you wish to stop posting so soon after starting. :grin:

Glitzy

Hello I'm Glitzy. [He/Him]. An AM2R Speedrunner. I like Metroid Music and Games.

AstroJunky

Namaste, all!

I'm AstroJunky and am only recently - relative to the time of this posting - getting my feet wet with the rom-hack side of gaming, particularly Metroid titles. First Metroid ever was Prime followed by Fusion and loved the series ever since.

KPF

I just want to know when someone is going to make a hack that IS NOT THE SAME OLD THING and is actually FUN.

Moehr

Quote from: KPF on January 31, 2022, 09:37:30 AM
I just want to know when someone is going to make a hack that IS NOT THE SAME OLD THING and is actually FUN.

Give Clocktoberfest a shot, it changes a ton of the vanilla stuff and definitely isn't your usual SM hack