News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself!

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Quote from: Masked_Felix on September 05, 2010, 11:22:44 PMgiven how Metroid is a big space tail
I don't think Samus would appreciate being called 'big space tail'.  She's quite slim, you know... :wink:

UltimateAvengerX

Hi, I'm UltimateAvengerX. I recently had an account on here but I took a break from the forums for a while because of school, and when I decided to come back, I realized I forgot my password so I made a new account.  :neutral: Anyway, Hello Everyone.

Quietus

You probably could have e-mailed one of the staff or something, but whatever. Welcome / welcome back.

seastorm

I may have made a small intro in Fire Pheonix's thread about SM Volta, but I will make more clear intro here.
I am a member of the Armgeddon Games Forum (AGN), but ever since Pineconn went all rude at me for mispelling "Ganon", my reputation there went downhill. I have been almost banned there and Old-skool told me to lay down low untill all of my infractions have expired (half of them were falsely applied by a moderator who is a post Nazi). You won't see post there for at least 6 months. If anyone can contact AGN about the fact I moved here for service, I've got a cookie!

I wandered here while searching M2K2 for news about Volta. I have been in the SMILE hacking business for about two years and I've made a trilogy of hacks called the "Platinum Series", which none of them, except for the minihack; Hexidecimal (which will be released soon), will ever been released. I now am (slowly) working on another hack which I am not telling the name as of yet.
I have also registered about a month ago and you guys seem a lot kinder than AGN. I am fairly polite and calm, but when people get all aggro at me, I can be quite rude and (accidently) do break the rules sometimes. I just hope that I will not the 4th person to get banned from here!

Parabox

You probably
Quote from: seastorm on September 07, 2010, 03:56:29 AM
will not the 4th person to get banned from here,
as we don't really have any Nazi mods.

squishy_ichigo

A NEW MEMBER? NOT ON MY WATCH!
* squishy_ichigo bans seastorm

Nah man, your cool, welcome to our humble little home.

Zhs2

Quote from: seastormI am a member of the Armgeddon Games Forum (AGN), but ever since Pineconn went all rude at me for mispelling "Ganon", my reputation there went downhill. I have been almost banned there and Old-skool told me to lay down low untill all of my infractions have expired (half of them were falsely applied by a moderator who is a post Nazi).
loooooooooooooooooool
Immature moderation is a terrible thing. Funny, but also something no person with that kind of power in their right mind should be doing. Welcome aboard, seastorm.

Lunaria

Quote from: Zhs2 on September 07, 2010, 01:29:32 PM
Quote from: seastormI am a member of the Armgeddon Games Forum (AGN), but ever since Pineconn went all rude at me for mispelling "Ganon", my reputation there went downhill. I have been almost banned there and Old-skool told me to lay down low untill all of my infractions have expired (half of them were falsely applied by a moderator who is a post Nazi).
loooooooooooooooooool
Immature moderation is a terrible thing. Funny, but also something no person with that kind of power in their right mind should be doing. Welcome aboard, seastorm.

*coughyourbrothercough*

Welcome to the metconst seastorm, hope you enjoy your stay... AND DON'T YOU DARE FEED THE METROIDS! :FURY:

RealRed

Phazar

RealRed

PHAZAR. You didn't even comment on the fact that I posted!

I WAS SO READY TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP~ :(

Hiroshi Mishima

SHUT UP BLOODSONIC it is nice to see you around still.

Lunaria

Of course I know you look here, why do you think I make jokes directed at you.  :awesome:

RealRed

Quote from: Crys on September 07, 2010, 06:31:37 PM
Of course I know you look here, why do you think I make jokes directed at you.  :awesome:
No I actually don't look around here. Zeke just told me to delete your post so
I was like "POSTING SPREE GO"

Hiroshi Mishima

I TOTALLY read that as "POSTING SKREE GO" and starting thinking of Silver. It made me lol and cheered me up, so thanks for that!

Lunaria

Bloodsonic - Brings out the rainbow in everyone!  :awesome:

Zhs2

Quote from: Bloodsonic
Quote from: Crys
No I actually don't look around here. Zeke just told me to delete your post so
I was like "POSTING SPREE GO"

Quote from: MSN
(5:52:29 PM) Zeke: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php/topic,26.msg12045.html#msg12045 inb4 you nuke this post
(6:08:27 PM) Bloodsonic: oh what
(6:08:55 PM) Bloodsonic: haha
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
It was my fault, guys. I'm sorry :sad:

Silver Skree

[spoiler]
Quote from: Zhs2 on September 07, 2010, 09:05:54 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
It was my fault, guys. I'm sorry :sad:
[/spoiler]

Crocomire

Hello there,i'm new here.

i actually just started Hacking Metroid games.
i am currently hacking Super Metroid,but sometimes i hack Metroid and Metroid Fusion too.

Quietus

Welcome, Crocomire.  You won't mind if we push you into some acid now and then, would you? :wink:

personitis

* person701 pulls out plasma beam
Now he has no choice! >=D

Hello and welcome to the community Croco. ^-^

Zhs2

M1A1

Quietus

Black Soldier

Quote from: M1A1 on October 11, 2010, 10:10:20 AM
hey im new here
You could at least post more about yourself, but meh.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.