News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The Elite Four: Charity Water (Charity Stream)

Started by Sepharos, April 21, 2013, 07:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepharos

The Elite Four: Charity Water - Trailer

From April 22nd - April 29th, Sephazon of YouTube (Interviewer & Let's Player - YouTube) (that's me) is hosting a Pokemon themed charity stream for Charity Water. The donation goal for the event is $50,000 (you can donate here: The Elite Four Charity Water). The stream is being conducted on the official Elite Four Twitch account (TheEliteFourPodcast). The stream will be divided into three hour shifts, which other great Pokemon experts, let's players, and fans will be taking over. Guests include popular YouTubers Marriland, TheJWittz, and SuperSkarmory (you can find the full schedule here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AozJCpH84c5ZdDVkc0lzUkh1dHZjTUYwbFRKNFZYalE#gid=0). Here's an official guestlist of attending guests:

RCCeptor5665
Brynnagiadrosich
TheLightningspirit78
KevinJ2010
Yoshiller2
Bikdiponabus
Tealgamemaster
Marriland
Haydunn
IcyDragon0605
Jethrotex
Yoshi To Mario
Haydunn
PDWinnall
Firestorm
KoshiSushi
TheJWittz
HGSS1994
TheFlamingSpade
SuperSkarmory
SoulSilver79
Conortron
CrimsN
Shinjanaytor
Praisedscooter
Fl4sh
IcranGirl
StMRyEire
NintendoFanFTW
Shofu
RedFalconGames
Cobanermani456
MunchingOrange
ZephyrSonic
Aquablade11
Bulbagarden Staff

Special thanks to all who have made this event possible, but especially to RCCeptor5665 and Skotein for music, KoshiSushi for artwork and animation, and Nintendo 3DS Blog, Wii U Blog, Marriland, Serebii, Smogon, and Bulbagarden for their pokesupport for the event.

I hope to see some of you guys there! :D

Quietus

It's not for me, but I wish you the best of luck with the event.  I often catch speeddemosarchive's charity marathons, and it's always good to see the win-win situation where charities are helped by the gaming community while also shattering the negative image that gaming is often given by the media.

Good luck! :^_^: