News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Main Site Updates

Started by FullOfFail, March 12, 2013, 11:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAM

FullOfFail
You'll be loling when you know that this hack is alright. =) It just should be applied to the HEADERED ROM and then landing site (and all other rooms) will not be garbled. It's a boss rush type of hack. You'll need to fight bosses one after another and upgrade your suit in rooms between them. And it's very hard. Bosses' HP and their damage values are increased.

Well, I'll update the page about this hack today.

EDIT: Done. Screenshots will be tomorrow.

EDIT2: Just thought. Maybe Jathys' mini-map patch is for headered ROM too (that's why it is not working)? Need to check this out.

Quietus

I'm not sure what you changed, but those pictures no longer work. :razz:

JAM

I've added description, changed (unheadered) to (headered) and changed the links to non-exiting (for now) images Warfare3.png and Warfare4.png, because old images just show what'll happed if apply the patch to unheadered ROM.

Quote from: JAM on September 29, 2014, 08:26:10 PM
EDIT: Done. Screenshots will be tomorrow.
And I've just uploaded these 2 files. =)

And... crap. The hack is still broken. You can pass to Golden Torizo and after that you'll get into this room:

I just have no idea what to think after realising that:
1. The "broken" hack is not so broken.
2. "Not so broken" hack is still broken.

EDIT: I think it's recursion.

Retroo

to the video section you should add the tutorials by MST

JAM

One more time I want to close my face with both palms and bash my head because someone got that error 76 again... So I've updated a tool page a bit and uploaded the version 2.5 to the main site.

JAM

Kinda bump.
If someone will work on hack section later (I'm working currently), just want you to know that ALL hacks were moved to the "Hacks" subfolder inside IPS folder. So, from now...

/IPS/
Contains IPS patches only.

/IPS/Hacks/
Contains hacks only.

If you find any errors (I've just got one), please let me know.

Lunaria

Wait, Jam, didn't you get the notice? We are having a new database being made to handle that. Once we move over to that we will most likely re-structure where files are stored anyway. (On top of doing a much needed clean up.)

FullOfFail

Thanks for adding all of that JAM. Just been busy hacking myself, and haven't been updating the site much. Added a few things earlier though, but not worth mentioning.

JAM

Crys
I know about it. Yes, it'll be someday but all these new hacks (and some old ones) should be uploaded.

FullOfFail
No problem. =)

Lunaria

JAM

A huge update has been done. A lot of hacks were uploaded just now.
Some old ones (including "forever lost" hacks such as Bicho and Super Metroid II) and some very recent ones such as Chararin 2. (When you see the [x] sign it means I was so lazy (actually freaking tired) to make a screenshot for this hack.)

Project Ridien was also added as "a must play" hack to the A-List from the start.

All MZM and MF hacks I found were also added.

Patch page was also updated a bit by adding some very old patches made even before MetConst era. Some of then WERE actually uploaded but not linked by index page. I really admit to check the "Quick Intro" patch.