News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Squishy.

Started by interdpth, February 03, 2013, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

Come back to me.

Come back to us.

We need you.

Super Mario Bros Meets Metal

We need you to do that as well...

Squishy....

Parabox

No squishy please don't play DragonForce-esque covers of things.
Do come back though. We'll try to be less of faggots and more to be havings of fun.
Hell, Aile is around now. That's pretty cool, cause Aile's pretty cool and I thought you guys were pretty cool with one another.
So even if we're being huge faggots for a short amount of time (in your eyes), you can bro out with Aile and chill like a motherfucker should hOnK HoNk :o)

ProjectXVIII

snarfblam

Quote from: Parabox on February 03, 2013, 04:40:22 AM
We'll try to be less of faggots and more to be havings of fun.

I haven't been around much lately. Did squish ragequit metconst...?

Katelyn

Lunaria

Who am I suppose to ship myself with without you? :V

Yuki

Without you who ohyou's Project when he test trolls a newbie? Come back to us qq

Daltone

why not just email him like a normal person?

i say good riddance!

interdpth

Quote from: Daltone on February 03, 2013, 01:39:58 PM
why not just email him like a normal person?

i say good riddance!
Because you're a faggot and don't realize Squishy needs multiple people?

Katelyn

Zero One

Quote from: Daltone on February 03, 2013, 01:39:58 PMi say good riddance!

Leave? Please? Now?

I'd happily trade you for Squishy.

Daltone

lol u guys r good at reading jokes

who would have thought a community of closet homosexual/ future pedophiles would be so sensitive?

interdpth

Zeke, I need a ban button please.

Katelyn

Quote from: Daltone on February 03, 2013, 02:25:34 PM

who would have thought a community of closet homosexual/ future pedophiles would be so sensitive?

Quietus

Why does this feel like a topic that didn't need creating?  Any time anything like this happens, I always assume a bust up in IRC.  If what I read of this is correct (squishy leaving), then I hope he does return.  It's always sad to see the stalwarts leave.  I recall the Bloodsonic thing was very similar to this... :neutral:

Zero One

Daltone

u guys are silly, i am joking.

I liked squishy, alot. sure i never talked to him or any of you really. His helpfulness is what made me keep hacking and want to hack to make more stuff for the people. Rewind is still one of my top 3 favorite hacks.

personitis

Dat assumption. :stern:

Anyways, what the story on why Squishy left? Or did he just disappear like I do?

interdpth

He faced some drama from a slap and took it personal, then idled in IRC said oy once, then left us last year.

He still stalks the forums and doesn't reply to pms.

I miss him :(

Lunaria

Digital_Mantra

Jesus this thread derailed. Who cares if he doesn't wanna be a constant member with all this going around.
I still PM him anime related stuff and he gets back to me. It's all good. Stop being gay metconst.

Qactis

Weterr123

Quote from: interdpth on February 03, 2013, 03:12:06 PM
He still stalks the forums and doesn't reply to pms.

So that explains why he never replied to me when I messaged him regarding a possible bug in Pantheon. A week of checking to see no message irked me a lot! Meh, oh well.
Quote from: Digital_Mantra on February 03, 2013, 05:33:15 PM
Jesus this thread derailed. Who cares if he doesn't wanna be a constant member with all this going around.
I still PM him anime related stuff and he gets back to me. It's all good. Stop being gay metconst.

I like how you're always the outsider Dman. Is that how you got banned from that other metroid forum?!  :lol:

Digital_Mantra

What are you talking about 'outsider'?

Zhs2

God guys, calm the fuck down. Always flaming each other over missing members, I swear.

Quote from: Digital_MantraI still PM him anime related stuff and he gets back to me. It's all good. Stop being gay metconst.
This, but I wish he'd PM me back. Then again, I don't really have that much to say aside from "come back to us squishy!"

Quote from: Weterr123Is that how you got banned from that other metroid forum?!
I wouldn't care if I got banned from m2k2 either. Just saiyan.

On this note though, I guess squishy just went into passive-aggressive permanent lurker mode. At least I know now what I want to ask him.