News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

What's your favorite non-Metroid ROM-hack?

Started by PKstarship, August 23, 2015, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PKstarship

Um, Quietus, did around 1000 of your posts disappear? last time I saw, you were close to your 5000th post...

Quietus

Nope. Your eyes are playing tricks on you, as I was approaching 4,000, not 5,000. :^_^:

Meeptroid

As of now, my favorite hack is Super Mario Bros 3 Mix, look it up guys, its FUCKING AMAZING! New powerups, Yoshi, without lag may I add, and so much more! Its awesome, got great difficulty scaling and much more than that. Seriously, if you have never played it, get it NOW!

ommadawnyawn

Bonemage's/Ti's Rock 'n Roll Racing hack
Dragon's Curse/Wonder Boy III Remake (actually not a romhack but a free PC remake with a new game world and new enemies)
Metal Sonic Hyperdrive (Sonic 1)
Sonic Classic Heroes (Sonic 1 and 2) - Switch between all three chars on the fly, minor control improvements, etc.
MIJET's enhancement hacks for Contra: Hard Corps and Shinobi 3
Castlevania II (NES) English Re-translation + Map by Bisqwit
Crystalis Rebalanced
Belmont's Revenge: Speed Hack (Castlevania II GB)
Rockman 4: Minus Infinity - Pretty hard though.
Alex Kidd in Radaxian Rumble (Alex Kidd in Miracle World) - My own Alex Kidd hack featuring improved controls, longer levels, better puzzles and more variation. A second episode is coming soon and possibly physical releases. Longer description and instructions: http://626535750121256080.weebly.com/alex-kidd-in-radaxian-rumble.html

Chrono Trigger - Prophet's Guile
Zelda LttP - The hack that lets you keep running while changing directions.
SMB3 - Super Mario Bros 3mix, Mario Adventure