News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The youtube topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Retroo

everybody already know that you can make mother brains room larger without problems. if not i made an video to show. ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u4WE03xD0

Jordan5

There is a small problem: the graphical errors which run across what would be the bottom of the original room... :lol:

Smiley

This thing is even more twisted than some other things you may have seen. Watch with caution.

pıoɹʇǝɯ ɹǝdns

Quietus

I'm curious as to how much freedom are you allowing yourself with editing the rooms as far as impossibilities are concerned, such as the room before Botwoon?  Just changing block types to allow passage?  Just removing some tiles? :^_^:

Jordan5

I'd love to see how kraid or crocomire will work, that would definitely make their fights more interesting :lol:

Vismund Cygnus

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE GREATEST

Retroo

i did something... i call it glitch ball ;D :D
glitch ball in super metroid ;D

Quietus

I know that being able to IBJ eliminates the need for jumping, but removing your own legs to prove a point seems a little excessive. :whoa:

Alisa Orlova

I don't know why i did this.  :cry:
But hey! it's a Snarf room from ROTW.

Foot room

Retroo

i have some weird ideas! This one did not turn out as good like i wanted it to be =P its still something =D
METROID

Quote58

Quote from: Alisa Orlova on July 15, 2014, 03:42:29 PM
I don't know why i did this.  :cry:
But hey! it's a Snarf room from ROTW.
-Video-

I find this weirdly awesome actually

Quietus

Go, Arkatroid! :cheers:

Retroo

i tested this and it is working really good!  :^_^:
How to Cool a Drink in 2 Minutes

Quietus

Who'd've thought that putting something in ice water would cool it down, eh? :O_o:

knuckles

An old video of mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoJTXACy8bs&list=UUyoymHli-KjP2X3PzPMSpUA on a account I don't use anymore. not metroid related, but funny!

Quietus

That's bordering on unwatchable with that dire sound. :whoa:

knuckles

Quote from: Quietus on August 05, 2014, 08:08:59 PM
That's bordering on unwatchable with that dire sound. :whoa:
It was my first video... I should re do it.

Cloud20

04.Reboot:Wave2007

I'm particularly proud of this one  :yay:

Retroo

i heard it before and i love it good work! :D

iRundas

Scooterboot9697

Quote from: SMILEuser96 on July 10, 2014, 08:18:10 PM
This thing is even more twisted than some other things you may have seen. Watch with caution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKV3yMUCEPw#ws
Lol. Is there a download link to that? :heheh:

Quietus

Quote from: iRundas on September 25, 2014, 11:09:31 PMVid
In fairness, if somebody approached me like that, and was very in-my-face, I'd probably react like that, regardless of what he was actually saying.

As for downloading, Scooterboot, it'll depend on your browser.  I use Flashget and Firefox with the Flashgot plugin, and it means I have access to a download manager, torrents, and video downloads in one neat package.  There are tonnes of options for various browsers, so search away. :^_^: