News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The youtube topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weterr123

Screw the wall up behind you, and kill the research team! I like it!!  :lol:

And now after a while of not uploading, I have a video, a recent composition of mine  :grin:

A Trip Down Memory Lane - A Composition

Quietus

Not bad at all.  I've always love solo piano stuff, and have always wanted to be able to play. :^_^:

Weterr123

Quote from: Quietus on January 06, 2013, 12:02:20 PM
Not bad at all.  I've always love solo piano stuff, and have always wanted to be able to play. :^_^:

Thanks  :yay:

Dude, get a keyboard and try a few things. Don't be put off if you don't achieve professional level in a day lol, but if you have a crack at it, you'll know in a couple of weeks whether you have a knack for it. Although my Youtube doesn't portray it yet, I'm currently working on (and have completed some) very difficult pieces, many of which are classed as top grade (like Grade 8 ABRSM and such) - and I've never had a lesson in my life. Also, go check out UKpiano on Youtube too (his videos are much more professionally done) and he's self taught too! Hopefully, this may inspire you to try  :grin:

Anyways, must dash, I have some Z-Factor Wave Gates to hunt down  :lol:

Quietus

Makes sense to me.  In fact, I did think it was a bit odd that I never ended up with any pictures of actual cats when performing my favourite search.  Now I now why.

interdpth

The clearest water

"There's water in there. It came from the sink."

RekoningFang

It translates to Devil...
Video Game Myths & Urban Legends

Quietus

Not for me.  Perhaps if they showed some more gameplay, I could better decide.  It just looked and sounded annoying, to be honest. :neutral:

Parabox

Looks like it'll be the complete antithesis to Arkham Asylum/City. Some of the VA could be a little better, though.

Digital_Mantra

My feature length film, catch it before youtube removes it.
This is the unedited, uncensored version.

What Film

Weterr123

Just clicked on, see metroid right at the start!!

Taking your advice further, downloading this  :grin:

Quietus

Raocow makes my ears bleed. :nowai:

Quietus

It would probably have been better if he'd at least have let them get a word in.

Parabox

Did anyone even watch the tuna sandwich video? It's actually really funny. You should watch it if you haven't already.

Quietus

I did, but it's just the same as the rest of his videos.  Bizarrely, it wasn't many days before you posted it that I saw them, as I was looking at French toast. :^_^:

MetroidMst

Parabox

Heh, funny. Change the link to regular HTTP and it'll embed, too :D