News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The youtube topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroshi Mishima

Quote from: DSO on April 17, 2010, 07:52:57 PM
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Range Road Music Inc.
I lol'd because I watched that when you posted it, and I fail to see how it was a copyright infringement of anything. Unless they got pissed because it showed the footage of him singing it, which totally isn't what you heard when you listened to it. Well, not really anyways. I've also never heard of Range Road Music.

You know, people can make up these stupid claims and have to show NOTHING to do it? Then you are forced to give all this personal information to prove there was no issue. I have said for a while now that it is sincerely fucked up and should be the other way around...

Phazar

*BUMP*

This is a video some friends of mine made:

The Pretendo Woo

squishy_ichigo

i have don't neen evere in my life lame video ...

It had a few funny parts, but it was mostly just dumb...  Maybe I'm getting old...

Zhs2

It tried to be Powerthirst but failt

Quietus

Yeah, no offence, 'cause they're your friends, but it just wasn't funny.

Phazar

LOL even we admit it's stupid, they just tried to make it so stupid that it would be hilarious.  Obviously failed at that part, but it still is funny every once in a while.

Zhs2

Lunaria

Yes, that game is full of win, been playing it the last few days, zeke. :P

Zhs2

Well, geez. I only found out about it earlier today. Share the love, why don'tcha?

Zhs2

squishy_ichigo

Quietus

What made me laugh was the fact that it's aimed at being clever, yet when you're 'wordy' like me, and understand every word of what he's actually saying, (as well as realising how sad you are) you find it even more amusing, as he's constantly mocking its players. :grin:

Here's my offering.  Saturn (TASer) recently posted a video in which he 'dominantly' beats Argentina 21-3 in the final.  While they're tough to beat if you play them normally, if you take advantage of their all-out attacking strategy, it becomes easy to walk all over them, as my victory here clearly demonstrates:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

God knows why YouTube has part two first.  Stoopid thing. :mad:

EDIT: Appears to have corrected itself.

Hiroshi Mishima

Ultraman vs Jiras 1966

While at Comic-Con, I had planned to buy a couple of DVDs but found out that not only where many of them 2-4x as expensive as they should be, but discovered a place called Right Stuf that had anime and other shows for extremely cheap and high quality. Picked up the Ultraman Boxed Set cause I like that kinda stuff. I wasn't expecting it to be the 1966 original series! I've been slowly watching it and remembering all the fun I had with Godzilla and Gamera and such growing up, and that's part of why I like these shows. The 60's saw Godzilla near his peak, and considering Ultraman was in that same genre it wouldn't be hard to imagine the two fighting. Sure enough, by episode 10, it wasn't just sound FX and concepts that were similar/familiar, it was also a slightly altered familiar face!

While many of the Ultraman episodes were light-hearted or ended on positive notes, occasionally they were depressing or just "out there" with their ideas. This episode was one of those that had a saddish ending, where you feel badly for the monster by the end of the episode. But the fight was good, and possibly the best of the first 15 episodes I've watched insofar as the monsters themselves were concerned. It's kind of a pity that some of the monsters in the show are far too "fake" looking or just can't hide the fact that it's a guy in a suit. But occasionally you get really good/believable monsters for the era. It's just kinda funny that one of them turned out to literally be Godzilla, even if it was meant to be something else for the episode.

Quietus

Clearly, he is the man who arranges the blocks. :^_^:

Parabox

Ridley's Pingas - only for PAL SNESs.