News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

DBZ Throwdown

Started by shadowmaw666, December 23, 2012, 10:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowmaw666

Vegeta rules fuck everyone else :P

begrimed

Vegeta got his shit slapped by every major villain ever, and only killed weaklings.

SolarisFonFabre

Quote from: Grime on December 23, 2012, 10:54:40 AM
Vegeta got his shit slapped by every major villain ever, and only killed weaklings.
I agree with you. :^_^:

shadowmaw666

kinda true but still kick your ass lmao. vegeta is still fucking awesome in most DBZ games i played only one better than him was legendary super sayian brolly

SolarisFonFabre

Quote from: shadowmaw666 on December 23, 2012, 11:09:21 AM
kinda true but still kick your ass lmao. vegeta is still fucking awesome in most DBZ games i played only one better than him was legendary super sayian brolly
Nah SS4 Goku can Kick Brolly's ass :grin:

shadowmaw666

bitch plz ss4 wishes he could. now gogeta or vegeto thats another story. but than again it took super sayian gogeta to defeat Omega shenron. soooo BIIIITTTTCHHHH SLAAAAAAPPPPPP

SolarisFonFabre

Quote from: shadowmaw666 on December 23, 2012, 11:12:12 AM
bitch plz ss4 wishes he could. now gogeta or vegeto thats another story. but than again it took super sayian gogeta to defeat Omega shenron. soooo BIIIITTTTCHHHH SLAAAAAAPPPPPP
Dude Goten and Kid Trunks kicked Brolly's ass so any one can kick his ass and BIIITTTCHHH SLAAAAPPPP too you :lol:

shadowmaw666

listen here fuck boy those kids got they asses whooped if i remember correctly by kid buu bitch

SolarisFonFabre

Quote from: shadowmaw666 on December 23, 2012, 11:15:28 AM
listen here fuck boy those kids got they asses whooped if i remember correctly by kid buu bitch
Your Just mad cuz im right :<_<:

shadowmaw666

i would throwdown with cell but gohan whooped his ass so janemba bitch

SolarisFonFabre

Quote from: shadowmaw666 on December 23, 2012, 11:18:04 AM
i would throwdown with cell but gohan whooped his ass so janemba bitch
*Bing* Fail

shadowmaw666

shadowmaw666

back on topic vegeta still awesome so suck it

Katelyn

SolarisFonFabre

shadowmaw666

props and thanks on best post of 2012 lolz. what can i say. vegeta throughout the DBZ series was a mighty and tenacious fucking character the man never gave up. plus despite getting his ass kicked all the time was always trying to one up kakarot lolz. yes i just used his actual name. cause he got the name goku from grandpa gohan when he found kakarot after he crash landed on earth as a child sooo. win   :grin:

begrimed

I forgot to mention that Vegeta cried like a bitch more than once and eventually gave up trying to suprass Goku.