News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

DBZ Throwdown

Started by shadowmaw666, December 23, 2012, 10:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowmaw666

yeah after bulma bitch slapped him and he had his son trunks surpassing goku fell to the waist side sadly. then it was all about trunks being a bad ass. which funnily enough trunks had a wicked super sayian final form

Zhs2

I realize that this is off-topic and all, but shitposting alongside another set of accounts known for shitposting doesn't make me think highly of you. I'm watching you. (And no, this is not why RekoningFang, OmegaZero, and SolarisFonFabre are all banned now; they were banned because they were warned about multiple unauthorized accounts.)

Also, I agree with the sentiment of Trunks being a badass. He was such a badass until he grew his hair long in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber...

shadowmaw666

if anything the long hair made him even more badass when he went into final form super sayian with the super muscles. cause he was just that much more angry. solar and rekoning are both my brothers and the have to use the same computer. dont mind them they are dumbasses. back on topic. only reason trunks was that badass was because of vegeta and much like his father he is way to determind which in this sense was a good thing lol. side note i refuse to watch the gt series but i know most of what happens

Quietus

* Quietus enters thread.

:whoa:

* Quietus has no idea WTF is going on...

* Quietus quietly slips back out.

shadowmaw666

you cant even really say vegeta was a totall bitch. you want a totall pussy of the dbz worl then lets talk guldo

StardustVenom

There are major differences between the manga and show as far as power levels and stuff go. All DBZ fan sites do is argue over who's stronger. Broly and Ultimate Gohan being the biggest examples when Broly's power level is never actually disclosed to viewers and only existed for the sake of those 3 movies. Fact is Goku only won because he had to. Much like the ending to FF7 so people call anything that is overpowered with no real statistics something with "Sephiroth Syndrome" I'm pretty sure that in the manga Vegeta's power level is higher than his anime/cartoon variation but as far as the cartoon goes at the end of GT Vegeta has the highest power level of all the known major fighters as far as I know.