News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid - 32

Started by snipereighteen, November 11, 2012, 11:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snipereighteen

Greetings to you all. Since I've run dry on ideas for hacks, I've started re-ramping my old hacks to a more advanced hack. This is a re-ramp of my old hack named SM - 32. The title simply is just a number I thought of at the time I published the hack on Metroid Construction (SM - Old Canceled Hacks).
I'm currently working on this and it is going to be somewhat of a mini hack.
I'm planning on skipping the map sequencing after you click "START GAME" which I have not found out how to do.

Here are some screenshots:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

This hack is unheadered.

Parabox

Please host your images on a better host, like Dropbox or imgur.

snipereighteen

Dang imageshack. I used to use imageshack and it worked well but yes, I may have to change my image hoster. Cheers Parabox.  :^_^:

bradzx

Hi.  I found bug in Sector 2.  Please fix it.

http://youtu.be/3TFhIiYXkZs

snipereighteen

Like I said, this hack is in progress.
Anyhow, have you found this hack "to your taste" so far?

I shall upload new patches when I come to a stop point for planning. In this context, when I complete the layout of SECTOR 2.

bradzx

I must say, it is pretty good.  But it almost same as Amnesia when monster come after you like Metroid come after u.  When I heard that weird sound, I was like what was that.  Then Metroid come out from no where and I was like holy shit then I get game over for drain the energy.  Lol.  U did pretty good in Sector 1.  I can't wait to see Sector 2.

snipereighteen

I'm glad you enjoyed it so far. Compared to the original hack, this re-ramp surpases the original. Anyhow, an update shall be posted upon here soon.  :^_^:

snipereighteen

Here is some stuff I've altered. Another update;

Quietus

It would help to provide some form of list, even a basic one, to highlight additions or changes. :^_^:

bradzx

Quote from: snipereighteen on December 17, 2012, 01:38:51 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it so far. Compared to the original hack, this re-ramp surpasses the original. Anyhow, an update shall be posted upon here soon.  :^_^:
Thank you.  So what is your update for 1.1?

snipereighteen

Few graphic alterations, HUD alterations, room alterations.
Download this patch of this post:
Quote from: snipereighteen on December 18, 2012, 12:23:25 PM
Here is some stuff I've altered. Another update;

snipereighteen

Sector 2 completed!
A new update patch is available.