News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Double Helix on googlecode

Started by interdpth, May 06, 2012, 01:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

After recoding a bunch of DH, I decided to throw it on to google code, mainly so people can issue bug reports for me to fix.
https://code.google.com/p/double-helix

Enjoy! :)

FlamingCobra

NONE OF THE OPTIONS UNDER THE DROPDOWN MENUS WORK

Malpercio

1) Check your javascript blocking?
2) Do you even need the dropdown menus? I had it downloaded in three clicks.

FlamingCobra

Quote from: Malpercio on May 09, 2012, 03:28:38 AM
1) Check your javascript blocking?
2) Do you even need the dropdown menus? I had it downloaded in three clicks.

I'm talking about Double Helix.

I downloaded it just fine. What did you think I was talking about?

Metaquarius

Quote from: interdpth on May 06, 2012, 01:15:03 AM
After recoding a bunch of DH, I decided to throw it on to google code, mainly so people can issue bug reports for me to fix.
https://code.google.com/p/double-helix

Enjoy! :)

I was curious about compiling Double Helix myself but to no avail, I assume some project files are currently missing from the repository. :/

Quote from: FlamingCobra on May 07, 2012, 09:47:27 PM
NONE OF THE OPTIONS UNDER THE DROPDOWN MENUS WORK

Concerning this issue, it seems most of the menu commands check whether a ROM has been opened before displaying any dialog window, but I suspect the function responsible for this check of having an undefined behavior due to a missing return statement. This is pure speculation of course, since I wasn't able to compile DH.  :^_^:

interdpth

Hmm, the repository didn't compile? I'll make sure it does with the new update.
New update will have speed improvements as I shifted the code towards C++ and will have lots of code cleanups.
No longer auto repoints data.
Fixed crashes.
I have a few bugs to clean up and get sprites working again, then some code clean up and it'll be ready to release.