News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GF_Kennon

Edit by Bloodsonic:
Right, so I thought this topic should be stickied; it was on the last forum.

---

Well, I thought a topic for explaining your avatar would be a good addition

My current one is this GF one, right now I am looking for the visor that appears in MP3 when the GF contact you to make into an avatar, but for now I have this one of a GF trooper.

[attachment deleted by admin]

squishy_ichigo

Nice idea!

I'm gonna go ahead and attach my current avatar to this topic, so if I change it, you'll know wtf I'm talking about...

Bloodsonic has been making alot of his own avatars lately, and I asked what the insperation was for one of them.  After we talked about that for alittle while, he offered to make me an avatar!
I told him, "MOOGLE EATING A STRAWBERRY!"
He didn't do the I pic I requested, but he did do three other ones, one of which was a cute Pikachu on top of a strawberry!  After many 'fail' attempts at coloring this picture, he finally told me to use the one I'm currently using!

Thx Bloodsonic!  I luvs you!

edit: when I say 'fail'ed, I mean he didn't like them, but I did! :D

Big Gay Cell

"The cake is a lie..."  If you don't understand it, then GTFO.  >_>

zephyrtronium

Mine is a random avatar thingy with a bunch of pictures from good animes. It is as such simply because of M2K2 and everybody suddenly switching to anime avatars.

Zhs2

The funny thing is is that I can easily break random avatar scripts just by fooling around a bit with the PHP coding. :icon_razz:

Anyway, you all know 9_6 face. 9_6. Is he expressing confusion or just plain frustration? The world may never know.

Phazar

I'm as much of a Fire Emblem fan as I am a Metroid fan, so my avatar is Ike in his Vanguard armor from FE:RD.

RealRed

I can has drawed
I drew both my avatar and sig. yaay

Digital_Mantra

RealRed

wow, I didn't even see samus there until you told me O______o
awesome!

devonodev

A couple of weeks ago, I was browsing through my snes games, when I found a game that I used to play all the time, but I had forgotten about.
If you have never played Bubsy, then you should.

Big Gay Cell

Aw, Bubsy was the bomb!  That was my first game I ever got a late fee for!  Kept it for two months past the due date.  o_O

Lunaria

My avy generates one of many of the avatars I have made. :<

zephyrtronium

GK your edited subject was very disappointing.

DSO

Well I decided I needed a new avatar for this site, so I quickly mixed a metroid and a HST picture.

Lunaria

Quote from: DSO on May 19, 2009, 01:24:24 AM
Well I decided I needed a new avatar for this site, so I quickly mixed a metroid and a HST picture.
It looks gewd!

GF_Kennon

RealRed

Your call for help has been answered  :icon_biggrin:
<- sweet, huh?

squishy_ichigo

Apparently, BS made me a new avatar, didn't tell me, and changed it without my knowing! :D

This one is awesome to!

Good old Bloodsonic, you kicks the ass!

Love at First Bite :3

DSO

Reminds me very strongly of the radishes in SMB2.

You know, these things.

squishy_ichigo

Gah, don't say that... he might want to change it again. XD

It does kinda look more like a carrot than a strawberry though...

But I still luvs it! Thx Bloodsonic! :3

Zhs2

Quote from: DSO
Reminds me very strongly of the radishes in SMB2.
I said it looked like radishes in general, but my mother contradicted me and said that radish roots stick up more than a strawberry's. This does not change my opinion of NEEDS MOAR SEED.

zephyrtronium

Strawberries are not rootfroot. I have some strawberries in my back yard, and they definitely pop out of flowers.

Big Gay Cell

Quote from: uNsane on May 20, 2009, 05:26:15 PM
Strawberries are not rootfroot. I have some strawberries in my back yard, and they definitely pop out of flowers.

Truth.  I have a vegetable/fruit garden out in my back yard, and scrawberries most definitely bud from "flowers."

[spoiler=strawberries][/spoiler]

Silver Skree

Well, I was working on an old, now dead, Super Metroid hax one day, and as I played with the Enemies allowed list, I managed to mix a Rflect and a Skree, and so was born the Silver Skree. I really took to it because, one, green is my favorite color, and two, Skrees are some of the most badass creatures from Metroid. (Most people think they explode. WE F#$% BURROW!)

So yeah. This version here was drawn by Bloodsonic, an ineffable badass. The amount of win in this picture is, quite inarguably, over 9000.

zephyrtronium

Apparently control is down due to psu issues or something, so I have smiley spam for now.