News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconis Kenjishiya

<-- I have no idea what the hell that thing is. XD

RealRed

your avatar is illegal, sir. It wasn't drawn by me. report to my art thread and request something immediately!

zephyrtronium

I have my avatar and sig back.

Zhs2

Is it on sexy.*? Kawinma specfically stated that he wasn't going to leave the server up... So you'd best be rehostin' teh shit. :/

zephyrtronium

Kawinma gave me space on mycentralvalley.com or something like that.

RealRed

Phazar

Well, I finally decided to get myself a Bloodsonic avatar--even if I didn't directly request it.  This pic just has a great composition and artistic style, so I decided to use it.  But now I must request a sig from him!

squishy_ichigo

BUMP

"but you can't bump a sticky topic squishy!"
Oh shut it!

Currently having a obsession with RockJam atm XD

OLD ONE

CURRENT ONE: 8/18/09

"DON'T GET READY TO ROCK. GET READY TO JAM! WITH ROCK JAM!"

Aile

Didn't realize there was a thread about it... Or else, I wouldn't have bugged everyone about looking at it. o.O

DChronos showed me a website where tis person builds Rocman Zero/ZX/other stuff figurines.

Pictured is the only Aile Figurine in the world. Because Capcom is lazy.

Wingard

I now have an avatar of a rainbow coming out of a pot leaf into a bottle of Coca Cola(TM) about to be drunken by a polar bear.

I feel that my avatar is cooler than all yall bitches.

Edit: Furthermore it was made by Alvin Hew. Alvin Hew is a true example of a br0sef stalin, and probably the coolest person to ever walk these lands.

zephyrtronium

Yours is the greatest avatar I have ever seen. I would like to congratulate you on a job very well done.

DSO

Decided to finally make myself a signature in the fashion everyone else has, but can't blur them together. It's of some of my favorite spots from my own hacks.

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: uNsane on August 31, 2009, 06:13:21 AM
Quote from: DSO on August 30, 2009, 11:17:26 PMcan't blur them together.
ita?

Its not blured enough uNs! YOU GOTTA SUPA BLUR IT! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

RealRed

C'mon, get back on track.
DSO: I'll do a cool looking blur for you if you want.

squishy_ichigo

Come on, help me, doctor Dick! Come on, doctor, help me quick! d-d-d-deeper!

;D

DC: linked me to this video and its fucking hilarious, so I made a few gifs for a signature!
The video is alittle... mature. so I can't link it here. ;_;

GF_Kennon

CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS, you just made it so much more awkward to surf MetConst's forums at college.

Lunaria

RealRed

See? look how easy I was to replace. you guys really need to do this more often.

Lunaria

The sig you see is not what I had at the time of the post though. It was more ment in a joke way. XD

squishy_ichigo

If life gives you lemons, beat the crap out of them, and demand strawberries.

Apparently my last one took 3 megs, so Zeke asked me to change it.  At first I was upset, but he explained to me that dail-up users would take forever to load a page with that image... and blah blah blah...

Anywho, I didn't know what to change it to, I tried a few things during the course of the day, and didn't really care for any of them.  BUT NOW! I've got a giant 500x150 strawberry signature and a random avatar with 30 pics! :3

Also, I'm using it on m2k2.

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Bloodsonic on September 08, 2009, 06:36:39 PM
See? look how easy I was to replace. you guys really need to do this more often.

Nothing par a new sig or avatar from you would replace my stuff.

also lol at Squishys new sig, shouldent it be rotten strawberrys  :icon_razz:

personitis

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on September 09, 2009, 05:18:52 AM

If life gives you lemons, beat the crap out of them, and demand strawberries.

Apparently my last one took 3 megs, so Zeke asked me to change it.  At first I was upset, but he explained to me that dail-up users would take forever to load a page with that image... and blah blah blah...

Anywho, I didn't know what to change it to, I tried a few things during the course of the day, and didn't really care for any of them.  BUT NOW! I've got a giant 500x150 strawberry signature and a random avatar with 30 pics! :3

Also, I'm using it on m2k2.
Two words: strawberry fetish