News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

(sorry for double post)

My sig now randomly generates on of a few images. :p

Only four ATM, but I will add more latertm. :p

Silver Skree

That signature is extremely obnoxious and distracting. If you insist on having the splash text there, at least smooth out the animation and make it a little more subtle, please.

Charmander106

Made myself a custom avatar and signature for my current hack that is in the works for sometime now. When I feel ready to post the topic then I will which maybe soon.

Qactis

Quote from: Webber1900 on December 02, 2010, 02:47:32 PM
Made myself a custom avatar and signature for my current hack that is in the works for sometime now. When I feel ready to post the topic then I will which maybe soon.

That sir, is awesome :D
IMO, only way it could get better is with a fade to dark around the edges

Silver Skree

even better: fade into transparency.

Fuck yeah PNG.

(I need to get someone to do that with the black outline on my avatar at some point in case Metconst ever decides to do something other than grey. I, myself, have NO idea how to do it.)

Lunaria

Quote from: Silver Skree on December 03, 2010, 04:48:30 AM
(I need to get someone to do that with the black outline on my avatar at some point in case Metconst ever decides to do something other than grey. I, myself, have NO idea how to do it.)
My cropping skill is terribad! :specialed:

Edit: looking at it I should have expanded image size to make the gradation look, you know, not ugly as fuck. V_v;

IMetroRat

Mine (Only took 14.53 Min.)

Choppy
Bad
Or
Good? :O

Silver Skree

IMetroRat

What the **** does that mean!!!!   :<_<:

Quietus

I'm not sure what he means, but here's my guess:

Metro is the French underground / tube system.  Maple Story has quests in the Tube / Metro.  You like Maple Story. (So did I for a long while)  Therefore, you like the Metro.

That's about as tenuous a link as I can come up with. :heheh:

Funny story: When I got the first Tube quest (find the coin, I think?), I ran around the construction site area for an age, looking for all sorts of tubes, before remembering that it's what the Americans call the underground rail system. :blush:

Zhs2

We call them tube systems? I've always remembered calling them underground railwa-- TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES

Crashtour99

Odd, I thought they were called subways...

IMetroRat

Hard to think of it. I've actually never used a subway  :pwuh:

Quietus

Having done a quick bit of digging, it appears that it's actually the brits who call it the tube, which just shows how often I travel to our crappy, foreigner-riddled, come-back-with-free-black-bogies, capital... :neutral:

MetroidMst

Lunaria

making two avys based on wegan! :D

first one is up right now!
<---

also right here:

Going to get the other one done soon. :3

Edit:
And here is the other one! :D!:

Scyzer

I thought it was about time to update my avatar after only.... about 460 days :P

This new one be much more scary looking anyways :D

personitis

Lol, that full pic was recently changed to one of my backgrounds.

Silver Skree

Felt like it.

LadyIcy, Hiroshi, myself, James, and Crys.

The first two were done by Icy and Hiro themselves. They gave me the idea.

Zhs2

Looks pretty cool, but theirs feel more NES-style, what with the black inside borders and all. That and they all have more than four colors >_><_< Hiroshi's is the only one that meets conformity but I'm not gonna bitch

DSO

Decided to update my signature, cause my old one was old. People know I love my FX1s, so I thought I'd show some FX1s so people know it's me.

Qactis

Silver Skree

Redid my avatar. It's various parts of a skree scattered around with a 15-simplex on the bottom. It'll probably show up in other places if I decide I like it enough after some time. It looks a little cultish, though.

Took me a whole 45 minutes in GIMP. A lot of that was  playing with the god damn paths for the curves.

squishy_ichigo

It's been awhile since I changed it.....

[spoiler=avatar][/spoiler]
[spoiler=signature][/spoiler]

Blarget2

I guess everyone's noticed my rediculous avatar change by now.