News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

uNsane, can you ever speak in layman's terms when you describe a sig/avi? xD

Parabox

I think those were layman's terms.

Quietus

I'm sure each of us is fluent enough in one subject to be able to provide some unintelligible spiel. :^_^:

zephyrtronium

Quote from: person701 on August 18, 2010, 12:07:11 AMuNsane, can you ever speak in layman's terms when you describe a sig/avi? xD
Quote from: uNsane on August 17, 2010, 07:07:29 PMspinny cube thingy

Really, though, my avatar was made by having the colour at each pixel be determined by the result of putting that pixel as a complex number through that function. Maybe looking at the original image would help, since it has labeled axes and such.

Zhs2

Black Falcon

Since my old pics are boring to me, I decided to get busy with GIMP.
Well, here are the results :D

personitis

Could've found a better quality pic for the "Metroid" and could've rendered it better but we're no GFX forum so as long as it gets the point across it's good. ^-^ Hack advertisement in sigs ftw.

Lunaria

Avatar is not made by me, but it's supposed to be kirby, and I kinda re colored it. :3

Hiroshi Mishima

Looks like something from Brawl In The Family.

Lunaria

and that's exactly what it is! :D

squishy_ichigo

Another new setup, until the one I want is done and ready...

Custom Title: Jikuryuu Igo
Personal Text: wer ir svaust jilgic wer e'cer

Signature:

yare yare daze

edit: and I find a much better avatar after I change my profile >_<
well, its been updated

seastorm

My avatar is Orin from Toh-Hou: Subterranean Animism. Well I am really a guy, despite the avatar. Orin is my favorite character out of the whole series (cat-youkai + total pwnage = my favorite character), this is her human form. The form you see at AGN is her cat-form out of a snapshot I took from the game itself. Just as a reminder: I DIDN'T make it.

Zhs2

Quote from: seastorm(cute pink roundness + total pwnage = my favorite character)
This sounds familiar...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Lunaria

Lunaria

Now with 100% more progress bar! :D!:

Hiroshi Mishima

And hey it actually looks like there's some OMG progress in it, too! D:

I like the font. Now if only you could make Kirby swing his arms back and forth like he sometimes does. :p

squishy_ichigo

custom title: Back in Business

personal text: so i herd u liek reinbo cite
signature:

GUESS WHAT I'M WORKING ON?

Zhs2

Mush!

I meant Rainbow City, of course. I wasn't even close to referring to the happy dogs in my sig <_<

MetroidMst

ProjectXVIII

Well, I restarted my hack, so I felt the need to make a new sig aswell. Who can guess what it's called now? :O

Lunaria

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!

Qactis

you guys should add a 1 px black or white stroke around the edges of your sigs to give them a 'frame'.

Lunaria

A very good point indeed, but good sir, I have a counter argument: :effort: