News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malpercio

Quote from: DekuKnight on June 09, 2010, 02:50:44 AM
Ridley can kill Samus

... and yet Samus blows the F**king shit out of ridley every time the two see eachother.

Lunaria

It should not be too hard to guess what I based my new avy off. :3

X-tradyte

Quote from: metruler1990 on June 10, 2010, 04:34:08 PM
Quote from: DekuKnight on June 09, 2010, 02:50:44 AM
Ridley can kill Samus

... and yet Samus blows the F**king shit out of ridley every time the two see eachother.
Thats true considering I just did A 100% run through of MP In under 8:00.  :^_^: Meta Ridley kicks ass all the time. but samus always seems to beat him.

Lunaria

This bump is:
1. Late
2. Unnecessary
3. Another reason for DarkSamus to post

WHEN DO YOU PEOPLE EVER LEARN AAAAAAAAAAAAA

squishy_ichigo

I've reached 600 posts finally, earning me a Super Missile! >:D

I decide to switch it up abit, and deviate from the strawberry theme for awhile.

Custom Title: The All Seeing
Signature:

Lunaria

Love the zelda theme... do you have a translation for the text in your sig? :<

Silver Skree

I GIMPed myself a MetConst grey adaptation of my avatar. I feel kinda naked without the big black ugly box.

snarfblam

Quote from: Silver Skree on July 27, 2010, 09:29:45 PM
I GIMPed myself a MetConst grey adaptation of my avatar.
You know PNG supports alpha transparency, right?

Lunaria

Old sig makes a new comback!

Model X, ROCK ON!

Silver Skree

Quote from: snarfblam on July 27, 2010, 09:34:28 PM
Quote from: Silver Skree on July 27, 2010, 09:29:45 PMI GIMPed myself a MetConst grey adaptation of my avatar.
You know PNG supports alpha transparency, right?
Yes. Why I didn't do it before, I don't know. Avatar is now fixed and awesome decent.

zephyrtronium

I have a new avatar. It is a cube being distorted by a radial compressional wave while rotating about an axis that forms an angle of thirty degrees with the x axis (technically it is the camera that rotates around the cube). The animation contains one hundred frames and plays at fifty frames per second. It was created by rendering each frame of the distorting cube in an iterated function system fractal program, then using Photoshop to tie each frame into a single animation.

I wanted it to be my avatar for deviantART, which is why it is only fifty pixels square (for now), but its file size over eleven times above their limit.

personitis

It is indeed quite awesome uNsane. Though I mainly enjoy it 'cause it's my favorite color. ^-^

Hiroshi Mishima

Can't recall if I ever posted in here, but whatever.. I can post again, not like it matters.

Avatar is Hiroshi, from Subsector Hiroshi. It is a Metroid-based sprite comic I've been working on off-and-on since 2002. Although the character/personification of Hiroshi has been around a lot, lot longer.

Signature is a quote I came up with years ago. I remember getting flamed about it once or twice on another forum. Fortunately the perpetrators were complete wastes of Earth's resources, and I'm sure they'll meet an untimely (and hopefully painful) end at some point. Oh, and I believe they were banned later.

Sorry, kind of a bad mood right now. Sorry if I sound angry.

MetroidMst

Just because I wanted an in-game shot of Fear up so people would not forget about it when I don't come forth with new info for a while. Will probably update every so often to give readers views of different areas.

Black Soldier

My new avatar is a dancer from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. Her name is Leen.

personitis

Mst, I enjoy how the blue looking pic (current sig) has red text and the red one with mushrooms has blue text. Comments on my new sig? =)

Phazar

Wow.  That is just awesome, person.  I sure liked the old one, but this new one is way cooler!

Quietus

Well, I felt like a change, so Mario in his Goomba Shoe is no more, and instead I have a picture of my wife.  I also gave myself a quick sig. :wink:

Hiroshi Mishima

That Fire Emblem girl.. seems out of place. Eh, I suppose if I actually played the games I wouldn't give it a second thought. Just seeing a girl in a bikini and the subtext "holy war" makes my head feel funny. Probably a logistic error or something, never mind.

I'll missing the Kuribo Shoe, Quiet, but I must say, I wish I had a wife. I'm still envious of you.

Quietus

Not sure about the Fire Emblem thing, if that's aimed at me, but it's Amane Misa, from Death Note.  Or my wife, like I said... :heheh:

Zhs2

Did I mention that in that photo she could totally be misconstrued as Samus Aran?

squishy_ichigo

Misa Misa <3

After Tohru Honda, she is probably my favorite female anime character. For different reasons of course. :P

Hiroshi Mishima

Ah, Tohru Honda.. so unbelievably sweet and kind yet so undeniably unaware of what's going on at times. I think that was part of why I liked Fruits Basket. I just wish I knew what my cousin sees in the show. I like it, but he's.. not the sort you'd expect to watch it. He's more "Soul Eater" or "Naruto" in terms of what he watches.

As for the Fire Emblem comment, that was aimed at Black Soldier.

Hiroshi Mishima

Hate to double post but it's been a while, so I shouldn't make too many people uptight about it. I changed my signature to a quote from Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. Really good book, and the line jumped out at me as being exceedingly amusing. It's the sort of thing I'd expect would happen if the gods actually cared enough to give someone a response.

zephyrtronium

I already got tired of my spinny cube thingy, so I now have a domain plot of (z - ziz)i / (iz) for z in [-5, 5] + [-5, 5]i with hue representing the argument and luminosity the modulus.