News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

That edit looks much more badass then the old one! :3

personitis

My avi has been recovered. Bigger than before too. ^_^

RealRed

Yeah, I pretty much decided to redo everything about it except for the line art, for the most part.
Compare:

...ironically enough, I can see my mind working the same way for both pictures, regardless of the fact I recolored it from scratch. Funny, huh?  :razz:

Also, at person701: Nice. Now I can actually see the picture xP

GF_Kennon

Phazar

What the fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak was that for? :holyf:  That text-image just made me lol.

personitis

Lunaria

I don't think I should have to say this but... I add new avys to my rotation very often.
I added quite a few last week (I think):

RealRed

Lunaria

I was planing on making another one with a 8bit pokemon sprite. But... I did not have internet at the time. And mind you, I'm a huge fan of the megaman zero games myself. :P

It was not until I was already doing it that I did recall that you just had a zero avy.  :icon_razz:

DSO

My avatar now features the return of the happy metroid ghost. Ye olde timers might remember when I posted this on M2k2.

I just wish I could recreate it now, because I've had no success doing so anymore. Can't figure out what I did to make it work (as in, not crash).

The Great Schnoz

I'm new at this site and I joined because I was reading through Acheron86's Hantime thread and found DMantra was just banned from metroid2002 forums sadly.  I checked his latest posts and found an interesting, and amusing in my opinion no offense, thread.  That ultimately led me to my current avatar.  AND I can't even have proper feedback from DMantra himself at metroid2002 now  :icon_sad:.  Well, he's a moderator here and I can have his feedback here, too.

I cannot take full credit for this avatar though.  I used Windows Paint to make it though.  The Digital Mantra and the metroids are from danidub and the Cliffhanger and Eris are from the respective threads at metroid2002.  The colorization, the copying, pasting, and resizing of danidub's metroids, and the copying and pasting of Cliffhanger and Eris is of my doing though.  I won't be satisfied until DMantra comments about my avatar.

Here's the attachment of this avatar so if DMantra or danidub wants to use it they can as that would only be right....

[attachment deleted by admin]

RealRed

Hey, that's a pretty cool avatar. Nice work!

MetroidMst

A Shy Guy. I call it, "A Plumbers Lament."

Shy Guys rule the universe. They just won't tell you.

Zhs2

Isn't it hard to do that when you've got some fat bastard plumber dressed in red with blue overalls jumping on your head day after day? o_o

Also, needs moar transparency. ;(

MetroidMst

Quote from: Zhs2 on October 19, 2009, 01:58:13 PM
Isn't it hard to do that when you've got some fat bastard plumber dressed in red with blue overalls jumping on your head day after day? o_o
That only happens to Shy Guys with "moar transparency." ;) The white outline tends to hide this paticular Guy from the evil that is Mario, hence "A Plumbers Lament."

zephyrtronium

This used to be my sig, but it's very big.

squishy_ichigo

decided to run a silly inside joke from when I was in high school as my avatar/sig for awhile.

Custom Title: Varsity Lumberjacking Champion

Personal Text: chopping down trees
Signature:

squishy_ichigo

Am I the only one who regularly changes his avatar?

Anywho... MR. IDIAN!

Custom Title: The Epic Fail

Personal Text: Mr. Idian
Signature:

The only thing you can do when faced with something so unbelievably stupid that it is impossible to state your disbelief in words.

Isn't my new setup appropriate? In more ways than one.

Edit: I've decided I want to start an new Metconst meme! Mr. Idian would be a figure used to describe a person being a complete idiot. (hell, Idian is only two letters from idiot)  The person being an idiot would be referred to as Mr. Idian.

SAYIT!DOITNAOW!RAWR!

GF_Kennon

Zhs2

Forced memes that no one else picks up on rarely get anywhere. Unfortunately, when wording and rewording this post, I couldn't figure out how to call you an "idian" in the recourse of changing your avatar and sig once every goddamn week. :sad:

zephyrtronium

Hello, Mr. Idian ! ^.^

n0mits no! Short post! :shocking:

RealRed

Idian sounds like a retarded way to call you idiots idiots.

Nu Zalem

I just realized that I've yet to post in this topic so here I am lol! Squish, your avatar is hilarious and who doesn't think that Piccard is badass?

In any case, my avatar is the head of Gundam Sentinel (a novel written by Masaya Takahashi during 1987-1988). Here is an image of the Gundam in it's entirety: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/308539813_f068edf015.jpg?v=0

The signature is of course my lovely wife :razz:, Samus Aran. She is quite the beauty!

zephyrtronium

Nuz has the greatest sig on Metconst, in my opinion.

I changed my avatar to a picture Bloods and I made around a month ago. See here.

I also added a tie to my sig.