News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qactis

my latest photoshop adventure. Deadwood from heroes of newerth. The left is the moves I would use when beating someone down with him, TripleSeize is a name I use on call of duty and HoN now.

DW in action:
! Service Unavailable

Lunaria

Yuki

My avi and Sig sprites are a sprite of an oc of mine, made by a member of my forums

Lunaria

Oh, right, Yule ended, maybe I should change avatar.....

Back to basics!

DemickXII

I am not too hardcore with my avatar or signature as you can probably tell. I may also be necro-posting (and sorry if I am), but since this is sticky'd I think since I am new here that I would like to share my little corner of the Metroid realm. I call it Chibitroid. I even have an SD running Samus avatar as well.

Malpercio

You're a monster, Little Miss Rarity.
Deal with it.

Now wake the fuck up, and face the consequences.

knuckles

[spoiler] hope I'm not  necrobumping breaking some rule...[/spoiler]  Mine is Knuckles in super metroid and wondering what the heck he's doing there.

Quietus

Mine is a metroid that got confused as to what sort of space pirates were coming for dinner.

personitis

Jordan5

snarfblam

Zhs2

Some guy with a red shirt and blue pants holding a tire iron that sparkles. Who the heck does he think he is with an ego like that?

Vismund Cygnus

Zero One

Alisa Orlova

Quote from: Zhs2 on August 03, 2014, 09:52:04 PM
holding a tire iron that sparkles.
It's castlevania boomerang, i'm one hundred percent sure about it.

SpoOkyMagician

Meh, I tried to draw a Metroid related avatar...  :<_<: I like the concept of it but, I just can't seem to get that transparent look with the... uhh... organs that Metroids have. I draw pixel art for fun/hobby. I am no where near a pro pixel artist... I did draw a nice pixel art of samus once but, I dunno. I want something with a Metroid in it instead. *shrugs* I might switch back and forth between the two later... Hmm... Actually, I can't find it anymore... Crap... I guess I am stuck with this for now...

edit: If your wondering about the old Arrow Avatar, that was related to a game I play so... I did draw that as well but it doesn't relate to Metroid at all so...

~ SpoOkyMagician

Quietus

It looks OK, though you may have been better to move the Metroid above the broken glass, as its transparency interferes with the Metroid's.

X-tradyte

Gohan is the best Dragonball Z character aside Vegeta.

Super Sayian 2 is best, which was my original avatar, now I use Kid Gohan using Masenko.

Quietus

I never much fancied Dragonball Z.  I did catch some anime recently, however, and it was great - Attack on Titan.  Recommended. :^_^:

Parabox

Attack on Titan is nice if you like being emotionally attached to characters and hate plot resolution. It's one of those anime that shouldn't have gone the cour (one quarter of a year being somewhere between 10-20 episodes) path. I've seen anime that have more plot progression in a single episode, and I've seen FLCL, so I was really quite disappointed with it.
Zankyou no Terror is doing great though! Shinichiro Watanabe directing it and Yoko Kanno scoring it, you can't go wrong.

Quietus

Yeah, I have to agree with the lack of progression.  There's plenty of action to keep you interested, but by the end, you still don't feel like they've actually got anywhere.

FullOfFail

Mine seems pretty self-explanatory, but incase you're not familiar with the original Mega Man franchise, it's Metal Man from the second entry to the series. In some ways it seems cliche just because his weapon is so abused, but he's really just bad-ass looking.

Jiffy

Jigglypuff.
Because Jefe = Jiffy = Jifflypuff = Jigglypuff.

Quietus