News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

[SM] [ASM] Beam Energy Drain

Started by Reaper901, September 07, 2012, 03:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper901

hey peeps just a question (not sure if it belongs in a new topic but didn't find a asm question thread)

i know that its probably possible just dont know how to go about it tbh.

The idea: since samus runs on energy for her sheilds and whatnot i thought it would be a good idea to make beams use some of that energy for a more challenging, more intense hack will only be simple values like 1 unit of energy for a standard shot and 5 units for a charge shot. dont know if this will intefere with missiles at all but would appreciate some help in getting me theere if at all possible much apreciated!  :grin:

Lunaria

There is an ASM patch for this already made (on my request) it was called chaos arms, I don't recall where on the forum it was posted though. (or who made it. :I)

Edit: Attached it. Change values in the patch yourself for different energy drain.

Reaper901

Cheers for the speedy reply Crys! much appreciated  :yay:

Quietus

Just FYI, this should be engine works, like the box tells you.

Reaper901

Quote from: Quietus on September 07, 2012, 04:19:25 PM
Just FYI, this should be engine works, like the box tells you.

Cool good to know that one exists but would have expected it to be under super metroid as it would be more relevant but meh thanks for the note.