News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Ice Brain Boss Rush

Started by Samus-Aran, September 13, 2009, 04:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samus-Aran

heres another hack i made its another boss rush ceres escape is 30 seconds motherbrain escape is 2 minutes its harder spore spawn is in the game now items worth more like 5 more of the power up no that does not include e-tanks.no p-bombs.and sorry your metroid is in another galaxy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Silver Skree

Reporting stolen content. This is a blatant edit from my Icy Boss Rush hack that I did ages ago. Samus-Aran, get better, grow up, or fuck off.

Phazar

Seriously, guys, if it's not yours, don't post it.  Simple enough.

GF_Kennon

Ok I'm am locking this topic on grounds for plagiarising, I opened this ROM up in smile and nothing much was changed, honestly you took someone else's hack and made a few modifications to it, released it, no credit to the person's hack who you defiled, and think you can get away from it, no, here at MetConst we do not tolerate plagiarism at all.

Quote from: Quote from the official MetConst rules
7. No Plagiarism - This is a big one. We do not tolerate claiming one another's work as their own - be it a hack, name, patch, tileset, wallpaper, whatever. If a claim of said crime comes up, we will investigate the matter as much as we possibly can and rule as thus. Violators should assume that they will receive some of the heaviest punishments available if they commit plagiarism in any form.