News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The General Manga/Anime Topic

Started by Parabox, August 17, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zknight7126

I watch MLP, and I have a planned hack, it is titled Super MLPtroid.

Btw I like Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

Parabox

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is not an anime nor a manga by Western definition.

Quote from: Zhs2 on July 09, 2011, 12:35:06 PM
MLP:FiM isn't an anime...?

Keep that stuff to the topic where it belongs, thanks.

A_red_monk_called_Key

Death Note
Fullmetal
cowboy bebop
wolfs rain
Iria Zeiram the Animation
Casshan robot hunter
vampire hunter D
Samurai Champloo
:grin:

Edit: can't believe i forgot baki the grappler

Lunaria

Quote from: Parabox on July 24, 2011, 07:51:48 PM
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is not an anime nor a manga by Western definition.

Quote from: Zhs2 on July 09, 2011, 12:35:06 PM
MLP:FiM isn't an anime...?

Keep that stuff to the topic where it belongs, thanks.
Considering people only define it mostly with things that actually is made in Japan, yes. If you look at the animation, it's more in the style of what they make over there rather than in the US. :P

A_red_monk_called_Key

I started watching Anima again and find it less interesting then i use to. i'm trying to find the old movies they used to play on Si-Fi sat morning in the 90's. i own Vampire hunter-D and Akera, but can remember the names of other movies i seen. the one i'm looking for was called ocean something. it took place in space and i think those old movies would be vary inspiring. does anybody here know any thing about this?

Damski

Quote from: A_red_monk_called_Key on September 10, 2012, 07:33:29 AM
I started watching Anima again and find it less interesting then i use to. i'm trying to find the old movies they used to play on Si-Fi sat morning in the 90's. i own Vampire hunter-D and Akera, but can remember the names of other movies i seen. the one i'm looking for was called ocean something. it took place in space and i think those old movies would be vary inspiring. does anybody here know any thing about this?

I really I recommend a Future boy Conan. It is old anime but it has  very epic story and plot!