News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Space Pirate's Anger - New Zero Mission Hack by Mr. L

Started by Mr. L, October 15, 2009, 09:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. L

I'm going to try this thing called Double Helix... and make it Space Pirate-ized! (...okay...)  This hack will (obviously) feature many space pirates, and all areas have been taken over by them. You must take back Zebes!

I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this... I will probably need a lot of help from you guys. After all, this will be my first hack for ANYTHING. Plus, I have school. Luckily, its almost the weekend! YES. FREEDOM. except my parents...
oh well. I might release a demo sometime next week or something. This might take awhile... :O_o:

18/10/09 Update: Snapshots! I've only got two of 'em, but it'll do for now.

Image 1, just showing how i put space pirates right at the beginning, which are very weak actually. [spoiler]See that unmatching block on the ground? Guess what's in there.[/spoiler]

Image2, now a space pirate with one of those robot tank... things.

That's all for now. More later...

Mr. L

Oh no... i've already got a problem! how do you delete stuff? (Morph ball, door, enemies...)

zephyrtronium

• The Morph Ball is, to DH and thus to hackers, an enemy.
  • The number of enemies in a room may be changed in the header editor.
  • Please post questions about DH in the relevant thread.
  • Please don't double post.
  • Please include content when you create a thread for your hack. If there are no pictures or something in this thread by tomorrow, it will be locked if I remember to lock it.

On a side note, you just got [list]ed.

Mr. L

Fine. Lock it. I won't have a picture for awhile. I'll tell you when I do, so when that happens, unlock it please.

RealRed

Unlocked... because uNsane couldn't figure out how to?  :O_o:

knuckles

This sounds like a good project but... try adding some new graphics.. ( you will right? )

passarbye

i don't think i've seen a better necropost.  :lol:

this project is more than likely dead by now.

but feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Smiley

About 2 years, 5 months and 28 days... It's been a long time since we last met.

Qactis

Man there's a warning and everything (THIS TOPIC HASN'T BEEN POSTED IN XXX DAYS!)

Some people just aren't very observant I suppose