News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid MeLtDoWn (WIP)

Started by Reaper901, March 19, 2012, 05:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper901

just to let you guys know! there is a fresh faced Sm hack coming to you soon (well by soon i mean at least a year, still pretty soon for a Sm hack, im not promising anything as far as release dates or the such but what i can promise is extensive hex/asm work giving an entire new feel to Sm without completely compromising the original feel. graphics work will include enemy,item and the usual area mods, changes to enemy AI and almost every aspect of the original game, quite a tall order i know but i have extensive exp in the use of smile, hex and tile editing tools, as i work full time this is going to fill in the gaps where possible, or when im not beasting mass effect. all that is certain is this hack will get a completion certificate at some point and screen shots are on there way, be patient please people im a perfectionst so i want to make sure its perfect before i submit anything, comments, insights welcome!

current completion rates are:

enemy gfx:15%
world map:20%
world gfx:0.5%
items/mods:50%
hex tweeks:70-75%
game levels:an ambitious 20%

Edit:  lock then until i get a .ips patch as a demo since i cant upload pics using this forum layout peace!

Quietus

Uh, oh!  Pics / vids of content, or lockage will ensue.  "Coming soon" doesn't cut it, as you could have just waited.

snarfblam

Quote from: Reaper901 on March 19, 2012, 05:00:22 PM
Edit:  lock then until i get a .ips patch as a demo since i cant upload pics using this forum layout peace!
Use on of the bazillion free image hosting services. I personally recommend DropBox but anything works.

Lunaria

Oh, oh! It's one of these threads again! :D

[spoiler=then I get to post this again!][/spoiler]

passarbye

i'm actually hoping for some pics here.
can't really judge a hack without proper eye-candy. :(

Parabox

I personally recommend using either Dropbox or Imgur.