News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Other M Sounds (All of them)

Started by Antidote, July 04, 2011, 03:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antidote

I thought i would post the fruits of my conversion efforts.
the ENTIRE sound set of Other M

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21757902/Other%20M%20Sounds.7z

is yours for the taking :P

No credit needed but appreciated.

EDIT:
They are not organized so you may need to sift through them a bit

Quietus

Thanks.  I'm sure they'll come in handy for something around here.

On a related note, does anybody know if Dropbox are funny about content like this, as it could be easily be deposited in the piracy bracket (you know what people are like)?  I only ask because a friend sent me a program via Dropbox the other day, and I suggested that he remove it quickly, just in case. :O_o:

Antidote

this kind of content is covered by the Fair-Use clause and is safe. I'm not distributing the whole game.

Zhs2

Quote from: Quietus
On a related note, does anybody know if Dropbox are funny about content like this, as it could be easily be deposited in the piracy bracket (you know what people are like)?  I only ask because a friend sent me a program via Dropbox the other day, and I suggested that he remove it quickly, just in case. :O_o:
Sounds like he was just being paranoid. I've yet to hear reports of Dropbox looking into people's files at random.

Antidote

Qactis

U-Mos

So how do you apply the sounds into Super Metroid?

Zhs2

With large amounts of effort, sweat, blood, and knowledge as to the workings of Super Metroid's sound system.

passarbye

so.. many... sounds......

thank you Antidote!